Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Old Singer machine

A recent post by bluesnowdoe showed an old Singer. I just aquired one with a copyright plate on it stating the last copyright was 1910. I went on line to find what I could and checked with the serial number which began with A. I found that all of the A series information has been lost. Mine looks a lot like the one pictured by bluesnowdoe. It included attachments and instruction book but they were not for this machine, but for a very old "electric Singer". I haven't had time to clean it up or take any pictures but would like to get in touch with bluesnowdoe. I probably don't need instructions to operate the machine, but I would love to have a copy of the instruction book! ionanharris@yahoo.com.

Blog Entries
    send a private message to lostn51 here on the board as I am sure he can help you

Quote Originally Posted by ionanharris
    A recent post by bluesnowdoe showed an old Singer. I just aquired one with a copyright plate on it stating the last copyright was 1910. I went on line to find what I could and checked with the serial number which began with A. I found that all of the A series information has been lost. Mine looks a lot like the one pictured by bluesnowdoe. It included attachments and instruction book but they were not for this machine, but for a very old "electric Singer". I haven't had time to clean it up or take any pictures but would like to get in touch with bluesnowdoe. I probably don't need instructions to operate the machine, but I would love to have a copy of the instruction book! ionanharris@yahoo.com.

Blog Entries
    Why don't you send a PM to bluesnowdoe? Here is a link to her:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_li...me=bluesnowdoe