Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oregon weather

Today was gorgeous. It was in the lower 80's with no clouds in the sky. My cat bolted in through the window like her tail was on fire. Dog maybe? All of a sudden I saw the flash of light and heard the crack of thunder. The west side of the house is getting pelted with pea sized hail. I guess the painters won't have to rent the power washer now. This was not what Portland weather promised us on day two of summer! Gotta love it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TonnieLoree
    Today was gorgeous. It was in the lower 80's with no clouds in the sky. My cat bolted in through the window like her tail was on fire. Dog maybe? All of a sudden I saw the flash of light and heard the crack of thunder. The west side of the house is getting pelted with pea sized hail. I guess the painters won't have to rent the power washer now. This was not what Portland weather promised us on day two of summer! Gotta love it!
    We had a little thunder down here too tonnie. Stupid weathermen don't they know ITS SUMMER. lol

Blog Entries
    Well, I must admit you made me chuckle with the positive spin you put on the hail. Hope that painting gets done quickly. Kudos for a positive attitude (smile). Hope the cat is well (laughter).

Blog Entries
    Finally rained overnight. Cooler today, upper 90, but i'll take it!!!!

We got a wonderful rain last nighjt.Also got hail but I don't think it did any damage besides knocking lots of leaves off.

Our temp.s are in the low 80s and lower humidity for the next 4-5 days. Okay with me, I hate hot and humid. Would like this all year.

Blog Entries
    I will be visiting in Oregon in early July. Hoping it will be good weather for some of the time.

we are (enjoying) a week of 50 degree rainy weather for our first week of summer- wish i was back in Portland!

double clicked again :thumbdown:

Quote Originally Posted by alikat110
    Finally rained overnight. Cooler today, upper 90, but i'll take it!!!!
    My son lives in San Marcos and calls to tell us how HOT it is. Whenever people complain about the hotter weather here in Ohio, I tell them it's been 90 since March in Texas. It makes them think about their comment and the weather.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast