Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Our user names

I will have to say I have read some very interesting and heart wrenching things." God Bless us one and all" Thanks for the stories.

Blog Entries
    Mine is Sniktasemaj which is my husband's name spelled in reverse. I can't figure out how to edit user name and put a better one in.

Mine comes from the nickname my dh has for me. bug. And he says I'm always sewin so put the two together and you have sewnbug.

Mine came from the fact that my daughter is autistic. I figured that some cruel kids might call her weird or a freak, so I came up with a screen name that would let her know that Mom wasn't afraid of being a freak. If I'm not afraid of it, maybe she won't be either. Besides.....the only option to being a freak is being... *shudder* ...NORMAL! *gasp*

Donna
    DonnaFreak

"Some days it's just not worth it to chew through the leather straps."

After 2 hip and 1 knee replacement surgeries in a relative short time,my DH started calling me Miss Daisy since he had to drive me quite a lot. I added the Do as the first two letters of my first name. He thought he was funny but it is now my turn to drive him for awhile.

Blog Entries
    I
    i have always been sassey sassey clothes sassey hair and sassey mouth so it just becme my moniker. still have a sassey mouth but age happened so clothes and hair are not sassey anymore

Atomicdog was one of my favorite funk songs from way back - I mean, come on, "why must I be like that, why must I chase the cat?" LOL!!

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdog View Post
    Atomicdog was one of my favorite funk songs from way back - I mean, come on, "why must I be like that, why must I chase the cat?" LOL!!

Cindy
    Cute Cindy!!

I looked up that song up on my Itunes. I listened to the preview portion, I did like the chorus though....

Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
    Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
    Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
    Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah

But George Clinton is not my thing neither was old Bill (no relation I am sure. )
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Blog Entries
    Mine is easy, I live in the South so all women are addressed as Miss and M is the first letter in my first name. So nothing clever here.
    Friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.

My sister and I were brainstorming names for my website, she asked me what I thought of when I thought of quilts. Well, they make my think of cottages, and being wrapped up all cozy. When I started to set stuff up, I typed cosy instead of cozy. Didn't look right, but couldn't figure it out. So I do long arm quilting in my Cosy Quilt Cottage, and am known, on line at least, as cosy.
    Cosy
    A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever
    http://www.cosyquilt.com

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast