Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Our user names

My grandkids all call me "Bebe" (my first name and maiden names begin with the letter B). I have ten grandkids, so I am "Bebe to Ten". Silly, huh?

I make and give away little 5 inch teddy bears out of scrap fabric. People started calling me "The Teddybear Lady". I have made about 3000 now and some of them are in 20 different countries.

Just my name.... wasn't feeling very creative the day I signed up. If I did it again today, I'd probably call myself
    dogladyquilts -- if it isn't already taken. Love my doggies with 8 in the pack at the moment.

My husband's nickname is Poncho. Some of his coworkers (he works at a manufacturing plant) could never remember my first name so they started calling me Mrs. Poncho. The one is coz I am the only wife he has had - married for 35 years.
    Linda

SouthP is short for South Plymouth, where I live and Stitches was my dog (see avatar) who passed just 3 weeks ago, days shy of his 18th birthday. SouthPStitches

Mine is a reference to an online game that my husband and I play. It is something the characters say. Also it fits my new car (personal plates). it is a little two seater mini cooper (a go cart). so everyone always says that is the sound the hear in their mind, when they see me driving it.

Blog Entries
    My name here is in honor of my mother, Audrey, who first taught me to sew. She died 35 years ago at age 52, and I miss her all the time.

Mine is an homage to my five kids...if things had gotten complicated, I would've added "Noni to 14" on top of it...:0)
    If you feel like you're special...it's 'cause you are!
    Momto5

Blog Entries
    When i first came on i was 'dosmom'...my main coones name was xanadu,do for short, i was his mom.
    then when i got my laptop i couldnt remember my password, so its my nickname from childhood
    Lynnie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk View Post
    My name honors an old Medicine Man from South Dakota. He has long since gone on his journey home to our ancestors.
    But a part of him remains here with us.
    Awesome!!

Mine was given to me by a "Grandmother" at a PowWow

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast