Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pay pal question

Anyone familiar with making changes to a pay pal account? I have been trying to change my address and can't seem to get it to accept the new one. any easy way to get this to work Moosegirl

i just went to profile and changed my address and it accepted the new address. I wonder if it has to be the same address on you bank accnt or charge card address??

I just received an email from paypal to update my cc information - my account is not set up that way, maybe a scam email? I deleted it unopened.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflies5518
    I just received an email from paypal to update my cc information - my account is not set up that way, maybe a scam email? I deleted it unopened.
    YES!! I'm getting a least 1 every 2 weeks. If you are in doubt, just go directly to PP and check out your account info. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE EMAIL!! I also add the email to my Do Not Allow Sender.

Banned
    Liberty Hill - Central TEXAS Hill Country
    GLAD YOU DELETED IT. PP never sends email to update info. Any changes/updates need to be done on their site after you have signed in.

I have had legitemate emails from PP saying NOT TO respond to this type email.

Hi, I spent 2 hrs finally with an agent just trying to change to the correct mailing address-I would hate to have a real problem. But beware if you get an e-mail that says dear pay pal or dear pay pal member -it is a fake -they always use your name. Thanks for the help. Moosegirl

thank you for the information, glad I reacted correctly. I do have the secondary security on it where it requires an additional pin number to access.

I've gotten this also. I forward it to paypal so they can investigate it, then delete the message. I NEVER open the links in the message.