Pcboosthealth.com

Old 05-30-2013, 05:53 PM

Default Pcboosthealth.com

Has anyone used this to fix their outlook emails? I am having problems recieving
my mail.I only have antivirus help. I have tried to get the free help with att online
but just can't figure it out. Checked online to find the error messages and it broought
up a few different sights for free. Are these ligid and help fix it?
Old 05-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Power Poster

I just googled reviews of it and it does *not* look like a good thing to use.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:03 PM

Thank you. I didn't think about googling.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:09 PM

Does or has anyone used free sights to fix their emails. My husband and I know how to get around on the
computors and I am more litterate than he when it comes to things like this. But I cant seem to get it
right. Don't want or have the money for a one time fee for someone to fix it right now.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:39 PM

I'm no computer whiz but I wonder if you may have a virus? We have used free virus detection software in the past and it helped. We have used the free AVG and I think Microsoft has some as well. Just don't get persuaded to buy an upgraded version. Another thing that might work is to restore your computer to a previous date when the email was working ok. Sometimes that works, too.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:41 PM

I see you mentioned ATT. Do you get your Internet through them? You might try calling whatever company you subscribe to for your Internet. Sometimes they have free technical support as well.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Power Poster

My dh is the computer expert here, but I did find this website that might help?
http://www.openmutual.org/2013/01/ho...ncoming-email/
Old 05-31-2013, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Wildernessties View Post
I see you mentioned ATT. Do you get your Internet through them? You might try calling whatever company you subscribe to for your Internet. Sometimes they have free technical support as well.

No I just have the free email. I am with verizon. Att said that since it is free I have to use the help
on their web site. It walks you through it but I still just can't figure it out.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:37 AM

May I suggest the following which is free to download and use. I keep them on my machine and run them once a month. Avast antivirus is always on and running. Malwarebytes and Ccleaner should be run periodically. Just use the defaults and you should be pretty safe. Avast will keep itself up to date.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:01 PM

Default Email/outlook help

Originally Posted by quilterj View Post
Has anyone used this to fix their outlook emails? I am having problems recieving
my mail.I only have antivirus help. I have tried to get the free help with att online
but just can't figure it out. Checked online to find the error messages and it broought
up a few different sights for free. Are these ligid and help fix it?
I wouldn't waste your money on these "clean up your computer" fixer uppers.

We went on line and download Microsoft Essentials for security..it is free. It has worked great.
We also run SpyBot...also free. I do have Ccleaner ready, in case I need it....I have heard that it is good.

With all of this said, contact ATT, they are your PROVIDER They are the ones that should find out why you are not getting your mail. My work outlook email did this not to long ago and I found out that I had reach my "quota" of space on the server and needed to go on line and delete unwanted mail...I did that and I started getting all of my mail again.

Back to ATT, ask them why you are paying them to receive and send emails and you are not receiving your mail.
This is their problem, not yours. Have them walk you through your settings to make sure that your settings are correct for receiving. They will step you through each area to determine what is causing this problem.

Hang in there.
Hope you get this fixed.
Diana

Last edited by Lady Diana; 06-01-2013 at 03:04 PM.