Pcboosthealth.com

Old 06-01-2013, 05:41 PM

Default Email help

Originally Posted by quilterj View Post
Has anyone used this to fix their outlook emails? I am having problems recieving
my mail.I only have antivirus help. I have tried to get the free help with att online
but just can't figure it out. Checked online to find the error messages and it broought
up a few different sights for free. Are these ligid and help fix it?
I am no computer expert but I was having a lot of trouble with all my Email accounts and my computer was so slow. I use a program called Crap Cleaner it got rid of a lot of stuff but didn't solve the problem.
I had so many tool bars it wasn't funny. I finally used a program called cloud power boost. It came with a lot of other stuff but when I read all the fine print it also told me how to get rid of all the extra "stuff" after I did that I have no more troubles!!!
I listedn and subscribe to Kim Komando. Sometimes the stuff she recommends is hard to find the "free" version but it is there and if she recommends it then you know it is safe.
I think the one you mentioned actually puts something on your computer!!! So many bad folks out there
Hope this helps
Old 06-01-2013, 08:41 PM

Change to gmail and you probably wont have this problem. I don't have it anymore.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Lady Diana View Post
I wouldn't waste your money on these "clean up your computer" fixer uppers.

We went on line and download Microsoft Essentials for security..it is free. It has worked great.
We also run SpyBot...also free. I do have Ccleaner ready, in case I need it....I have heard that it is good.

With all of this said, contact ATT, they are your PROVIDER They are the ones that should find out why you are not getting your mail. My work outlook email did this not to long ago and I found out that I had reach my "quota" of space on the server and needed to go on line and delete unwanted mail...I did that and I started getting all of my mail again.

Back to ATT, ask them why you are paying them to receive and send emails and you are not receiving your mail.
This is their problem, not yours. Have them walk you through your settings to make sure that your settings are correct for receiving. They will step you through each area to determine what is causing this problem.

Hang in there.
Hope you get this fixed.
Diana
I don't have at&t as a provider. I just have free email with them. I am with verizon. I have the jetpack. So I
the at&t yahoo as my home page. I use the windows mail for email. I also can access the same mailbox
through the at&t but both were telling me that my password was wrong. Since I have played with my outlook
is now giving me errors and the att still says something about my password. I haven't changed anything. I don't
know what is wrong.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by GrandmK View Post
I am no computer expert but I was having a lot of trouble with all my Email accounts and my computer was so slow. I use a program called Crap Cleaner it got rid of a lot of stuff but didn't solve the problem.
I had so many tool bars it wasn't funny. I finally used a program called cloud power boost. It came with a lot of other stuff but when I read all the fine print it also told me how to get rid of all the extra "stuff" after I did that I have no more troubles!!!
I listedn and subscribe to Kim Komando. Sometimes the stuff she recommends is hard to find the "free" version but it is there and if she recommends it then you know it is safe.
I think the one you mentioned actually puts something on your computer!!! So many bad folks out there
Hope this helps
So did this one help your emails? Right now I can't even get into it. It was telling me something that my
password was wrong and now in the windows or outlook whatever one it is now has error messages and the
att still says the password is wrong.