Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Penny Halgreen

Has anyone ever watched a Penny Halgren Webinar? I am just wondering if it is worth the time.

Blog Entries
    I've watched a couple. I only watch the one's I'm interested in and it's free. What I like about it is you can ask questions and she doesn't cut off the class after an hour is up--she will stay on 5-15 minutes past time to answer questions and what she doesn't know she will find out.

I took the webinar for EQ7 and it really helped. It was 4 sessions and after each session she answered questions. It was live so if she had trouble doing something, it showed on the screen and she worked it out. Bernie is right, she stayed on-line for awhile afterwards to answer more questions. If it's a topic you're interested in, I think it's worth it. (especially since EQ7 Webinar was free).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by janRN
    I took the webinar for EQ7 and it really helped. It was 4 sessions and after each session she answered questions. It was live so if she had trouble doing something, it showed on the screen and she worked it out. Bernie is right, she stayed on-line for awhile afterwards to answer more questions. If it's a topic you're interested in, I think it's worth it. (especially since EQ7 Webinar was free).
    I attended that one too :-D