Pickleball

Old 06-09-2016, 07:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzWXtcXTng4
Originally Posted by QuiltingVagabond View Post
This is all the rage with some of our RVing friends. We have not tried it yet.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:44 AM

I was just introduced to pickleball this spring when I was nursing a twisted ankle and couldn't run or play tennis. It has become very popular at our YMCA and all ages are enjoying the sport. I think because it is not as hard on your body as tennis, we have a lot of senior members playing too. It really is a lot of fun.
Old 06-16-2016, 09:32 AM

As a tennis player, I would love to learn. Have seen the others playing in the RV park and it does look fun. DH does not want to leave tennis behind, but I've told him, we may have no choice before long-- most of the tennis courts have been converted to this crazy new sport!
Old 06-17-2016, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by JoyjoyMarie View Post
As a tennis player, I would love to learn. Have seen the others playing in the RV park and it does look fun. DH does not want to leave tennis behind, but I've told him, we may have no choice before long-- most of the tennis courts have been converted to this crazy new sport!
In St. George Utah they don't have tennis courts anymore! they have all been converted to pickleball courts! There was a van all decorated with the words pickleball all over it that we saw in St. George! they are crazy in love with this game!