Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: please help!

please help!

I know this is a stupid question but.... I looked in the book and online and didn't see the answer.

I have an AT&T Pantech phone and I need to know how to change the time on it. It did not automatically do it.

Thanks so much!
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

Do a Google search for "how to change time on Pantech (your model) cell phone." I can usually find just about anything, that way.

Last resort - call an AT&T store and they should be able to tell you how to program any phone they sell.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
    Do a Google search for "how to change time on Pantech (your model) cell phone." I can usually find just about anything, that way.

Last resort - call an AT&T store and they should be able to tell you how to program any phone they sell.
    I did do that search
    Guess I'll call someone. Thanks.

Sometimes if you turn it off for a minute then turn it back on that will reset the time. Not just put it to sleep but completely power it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggiemay View Post
    Sometimes if you turn it off for a minute then turn it back on that will reset the time. Not just put it to sleep but completely power it down.
    Thanks, that worked!

Glad you fixed it! I was going to suggest call your cell phone. That usually works for my landline phones with a display.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

My cell phone needs to be turned off and then turned back on before it changes time and if I'm not mistaken, I have a pantech.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    if its like the others; menu then setting then time/date or google it. Or if you prefer Bing it !
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
    Thanks, that worked!

Aren't the people on here amazing? You can ask them anything and you get cheerful help.

I got my new phone a Pantech about 1 month ago. Mine changed on its own, but I had to check it out. I guess it did because I turned it off when I went into church on Sunday morning.
    Go to 'Shorcuts" then "Alarm Clock" when that comes up, select "create new" scroll down to "time" hit select. It should come up with the place to change the time. Try it. Hope it helps for next time.
    kathyd

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast