Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: plumber's putty

pal

plumber's putty

Someone on the board mentioned a special use for plumber's putty (definitely not in regard to plumbing) It was such a good idea that I ran right out and bought it and now have no idea why.

I checked google, no good ideas there. Does anyone else remember such a post????

I keep looking at that container.............nothing!
    PACE - Positive Attitude Changes Everything

"All things are literally better, lovlier, and more beloved for the imperfections that reflect the human effort that went into their making."

Blog Entries
    I did a search on here and the only thread about plummers putty was about fixing a statue owl. Don't know if thats what you are talking about. you have a search tool on here and that's what I used.
    Judy

Power Poster
    ​Someone posted about using liquid rubber cement on the back of rulers to prevent slipping. I can't think of what you could use plumber's putty for though.

Blog Entries
    Maybe quilt suspenders? For the pvc.

pal
    Yes! Thank you romanojg! It WAS about fixing that owl. I tried the search tool but it didn't come up. As soon as you said it, I remembered. Thanks so much....
    PACE - Positive Attitude Changes Everything

"All things are literally better, lovlier, and more beloved for the imperfections that reflect the human effort that went into their making."