Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   CHOLATE, STRAWBERRY, or VANILLA?................ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/cholate-strawberry-vanilla-t37592.html)

yourstrulyquilts 02-21-2010 11:07 PM

So what is your favorite flavor? I love vanilla hazelnut coffee, vanilla-caramel tea, strawberry shortcake, chocolate chip cookies, and cinnamon rolls? For starters!lol

Rhonda 02-21-2010 11:11 PM

Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate anything!! LOL

Lisanne 02-22-2010 12:10 AM

Oh, now I get it. Your other thread was a duplicate. I thought it was just the one post.

So, again, I think butter is my favorite flavor, especially when melted into things. Most of what I like is just something to hang butter on: toast, waffles, pancakes, potatoes, even certain veggies. I also prefer yellow (butter-flavored) cakes above all, with, naturally, buttercream frosting.

Chocolate is a second favorite, so make that chocolate buttercream frosting.

Strawberry is close behind.

Sour cream & onion, as in potato chips...

Quiltsbybarb 02-22-2010 07:06 AM

Chocolate marshmallow for ice cream, vanilla for pudding!

ToucanSam 02-22-2010 07:07 AM

For cake, chocolate with vanilla icing. For ice cream, vanilla 60% of the time, chocolate 40%. For cheesecake, white chocolate all the way!

Minda 02-22-2010 07:45 AM

I LOVE McDonald's hot hazelnut latte! It's the best!
Vanilla ice cream (with toppings of course).
Pepsi instead of Coke.

yourstrulyquilts 02-22-2010 07:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One good reason to like chocolate..............

Marcia 02-22-2010 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Lisanne
So, again, I think butter is my favorite flavor, especially when melted into things. Most of what I like is just something to hang butter on: toast, waffles, pancakes, potatoes, even certain veggies. I also prefer yellow (butter-flavored) cakes above all, with, naturally, buttercream frosting.

Chocolate is a second favorite, so make that chocolate buttercream frosting.

Strawberry is close behind.

Sour cream & onion, as in potato chips...

Yes-butter!!!! I love it!!! I like popcorn with my butter. I don't care what the movie is---I go for the butter and popcorn. :)

I am more of a salt person than a sweets person. Give me chips, nuts, pretzels, etc. But ice cream is a weakness. I love Breyers natural vanilla with chocolate syrup.

ranger 02-22-2010 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate anything!! LOL

Ditto!

Favorite Fabrics 02-22-2010 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Marcia
Yes-butter!!!! I love it!!! I like popcorn with my butter. I don't care what the movie is---I go for the butter and popcorn. :)

I am more of a salt person than a sweets person. Give me chips, nuts, pretzels, etc. But ice cream is a weakness. I love Breyers natural vanilla with chocolate syrup.

I am SO with you... both on the butter, and the Breyer's natural vanilla!

But if it ain't Breyers ... then make it chocolate, and add some toasted almonds please!