Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   christmas (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/christmas-t83326.html)

Quiltforme 12-16-2010 07:23 PM

Not stupid furbabies passing hurt just as bad. So sorry for your loss.

theoldgraymare 12-16-2010 07:26 PM

It doesn't sound stupid at all. Months after I lost my old yellow lab, I found myself having to pull off the road to bawl when I saw a man selling yellow lab puppies. He was such a wonderful dog.

fayza 12-16-2010 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by frenchrose
Hello everyone just wanted to wish everyone a very blessed christmas and a happy new year. please keep me in your thoughts and prayers it might sound stupid to some of you I lost my special dog Trinity 2 days ago it is breaking my heart. she was my birthday present in december 2003. just had to let that off my chest.

frenchrose

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved dog :( It doesn't sound stupid at all. It makes it even worse that its right at the time of the holidays :( I hope you can find peace, and have a Merry Christmas.

I noticed you are from KY also. I live in Eastern KY.

kima 12-16-2010 07:46 PM

So sorry for your loss of Trinity Have a blessed Christmas my thoughts are with you

nursie76 12-16-2010 07:49 PM

So sorry to hear of the loss of your fur baby. It isn't stupid, it hurts to loose what surely was a member of your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

SLHughes 12-16-2010 08:22 PM

Thoughts and prayers to you. So sorry for your loss of Trinity. Sending big Hugs your way!

irishrose 12-16-2010 08:22 PM

I lost my heart dog five and half years ago. That's not to take anything away from the ones that have arrived since, but some are just extra special.

My caring thoughts are with you. A dog is not like a member of the family - he or she IS a member of the family.

quilt queen 2 12-16-2010 10:06 PM

So sorry for your loss like you our fur baby is part of the family and has been for almost 16 years and a very loved one also!

thseabreze 12-17-2010 03:31 AM

it doesn't sound stupid to me, nor to any pet lover. I have 2, and I would be lost without mine also. You are in my thoughts today.

rosalia856 12-17-2010 03:51 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. I use to think it's just a dog and they can be replaced. Until I got my Shit Zu,Abbey. I almost lost her on a trip to Texas. Never having an inside dog I didn't know that her excitment would cause her blood to become so thick that her heart was having to pump. $1500.00 dollars later she had plattelets transfused and she is still with us four years later. It took having Abbey to realize that they are family. Always there for comfort when things are not going well and wagging there tails when you come home from beig out. Never complains. So I know this will be difficult especially since it is around the hoildays. I'll keep you in prayer.Yes, God knows how we feel.