Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Kids thought process???!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/kids-thought-process-t49961.html)

cjomomma 06-16-2010 02:34 PM

That was too funny!!! Kuddos to the child for making the effort to clean it up.

Pam 06-16-2010 03:24 PM

Oh well, accidents happen. Sounds like you have a couple of good kids. That is the important thing. And getting it out of the grout, LOL.

ruthruff3 06-16-2010 03:39 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has these "experiences"...I love that he "cleaned" it up. I would get it wet and the scrape it up....good luck!!

maryb119 06-16-2010 03:47 PM

Too funny!! He tried...gotta love him!!

SuziC 06-16-2010 03:52 PM

That is Hillarious!!!!!!!
Use a stiff bristled brush on the grout (DRY)
(hubby is a tile man)

susie0808 06-16-2010 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Pamela Artman
Sounds like my entire house... except mine is drywall dust! LOL I've been cleaning for 3 days! Today, I cleaned off the tv, wiped off all the dvds, washed down the shelves in the entertainment center, and then when mopping the wood floor, I looked up and the entertainment center was all dusty again!! grrrrr Will I ever get all the dust cleaned up? Probably just in time to drywall the next room!! LOL

Me too!! Re-doing family room down stairs. Have door closed. Door didn't stop the dust from going up stairs! We do spackeling in 3 intervals...spackel sand, spackel sand, spackel sand... what a mess!

2wheelwoman 06-16-2010 04:57 PM

Me too, except mine is dust from removing those nasty "popcorn" ceilings. Dust everywhere!

Do gotta love the intent of the little guy. He tried.

Rachelcb80 06-16-2010 05:40 PM

Girl we are on the same wavelength today! I put the baby down for a nap, threw a DVD in for the two older ones and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to my oldest wearing different clothes. Hmmmmm. He had an "accident" before reaching the toilet but unlike your child, mine did not attempt to clean anything up. In fact, he left his wet underwear in the middle of the living room floor. Oh the joys of children. :P

littlehud 06-16-2010 06:50 PM

I had to laugh. It sounds just like a kid.

raptureready 06-16-2010 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Pamela Artman
Sounds like my entire house... except mine is drywall dust! LOL I've been cleaning for 3 days! Today, I cleaned off the tv, wiped off all the dvds, washed down the shelves in the entertainment center, and then when mopping the wood floor, I looked up and the entertainment center was all dusty again!! grrrrr Will I ever get all the dust cleaned up? Probably just in time to drywall the next room!! LOL

If you put it on a thin coat at a time and smooth it with a wide putty knife, building up 3 or 4 coats and allowing them to dry in between, all you have to do is go over it with a large damp (not wet) sponge and avoid all that sanding and dust.