Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My spaz moment and the cat !! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-spaz-moment-cat-t61853.html)

Chasing Hawk 08-28-2010 09:43 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This morning my husband was looking for Kola. He searched the usual spots, under the bed, on our bed, in the spare bedroom and the window sill in the study. She wasn't to be found. So he looks in my sewing room and there she is!!

My avatar is what I looked like when I seen her!!!!

She does this every so often, when I am working on a project. I usually try and not leave fabric out in the open. A few weeks ago she decided my fleece stash was the perfect spot to nap, I have since moved that to the top shelf of the closet and replaced the soft comfy stuff with a plastic container.

her reaction
[ATTACH=CONFIG]106229[/ATTACH]

when I came into the room
[ATTACH=CONFIG]106230[/ATTACH]

Where he found her
[ATTACH=CONFIG]107137[/ATTACH]

NancyG 08-28-2010 09:51 AM

That's funny! She's got that "deer in the headlights" look. Cats tend to find the coziest spots to cuddle up in. So cute!

craftybear 08-28-2010 10:06 AM

so cute, my shih tzu dog likes to cuddle up on soft blankets, yes he is spoiled, one day we left for town, forgot something, so I came back into house to get the cell phone and he comes running down the hallway, as he was laying in our bed, he got caught

he is allowed on the bed

Olivia's Grammy 08-28-2010 10:37 AM

Reggie, my 20 pounder male likes to wedge into my quilt rack. His favorite place is under the bathroom sink. I keep very little under there and put a towel down for him. Emmy changes places fairly often which creates a problem as I can not leave the house or go to bed without knowing where they are. I am always afarid I've shut them up somewhere. Emmy is so nosey.

Chasing Hawk 08-28-2010 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Olivia's Grammy
Reggie, my 20 pounder male likes to wedge into my quilt rack. His favorite place is under the bathroom sink. I keep very little under there and put a towel down for him. Emmy changes places fairly often which creates a problem as I can not leave the house or go to bed without knowing where they are. I am always afarid I've shut them up somewhere. Emmy is so nosey.

Kola has her spots.

She is set in her ways about where she does her best activity....sleeping....lol

King's Daughter 08-28-2010 11:43 AM

Kola looks like my Freddie, and he isn't allowed in my sewing room, but he loves to try to sneak in.

Ditter43 08-28-2010 11:44 AM

My cats used to do that. One would get up in the top of the closet and hide behind the fabric there.... :lol:

Chasing Hawk 08-28-2010 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by King's Daughter
Kola looks like my Freddie, and he isn't allowed in my sewing room, but he loves to try to sneak in.

Kola is allowed in there, she drives me bonkers when she lays all over my stash.

pab58 08-28-2010 01:49 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't stop laughing at your avatar!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Your Kola's reaction is priceless!! Guess she's real scared of you, huh? :lol:

nativetexan 08-28-2010 03:02 PM

ha, ha. one good reason my sewing room has a door on it. i have 3 cats!