Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Quilt chat (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/quilt-chat-t129443.html)

Sue Fish 06-12-2011 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by ann clare
I am not familiar with chat rooms. Went there once and was welcomed and invited to join in. What I would like to do is visit a few times to see how it works without getting involved. I am not nosy just very shy.

come and just say you would like to watch for a while..no one would mind at all..speak up when you are ready,,

ann clare 06-12-2011 01:32 PM

Thank you. Will do.

RugosaB 06-12-2011 04:17 PM

Thanks for the invite!
Why I'm not there and probably won't be:
After the accident I was in 3 years ago, my brain doesn't think fast. I know it would have trouble keeping track of who was who, who said what, and remembering what was talked about later, or even if I promised something, like a recipe or a pattern, and who I promised i to.

That's the main resaon I like this format, as opposed to say, a facebook format.

I heard a comedian say the other night, and thought, that's me. He said something, after acting a little hyper and goofy, "You're just visiting my head, I live here!"

I've decided I'll never ask anyone to visit LOL

borntoquilt 06-19-2011 03:29 PM

I am just starting to read the June 11th posts. I get so far behind that I sometimes just delete them and open the latest one. I have been on CHAT and it is fun. Have had MANY hurry up questions answered lik-ety split. I just don't have time if I want to quilt..... LOVE this board....

skjquiltnut 06-20-2011 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sue Fish
I wondered why more of the members do not come to chat... It is a nice group and we share so much...great place to start your day or take a little break
Hope to see more there soon

Tried to chat so many times....by the time I posted to the live Chat, everyone had moved on. ..dialup! :thumbdown:

vBuckyquilts 06-23-2011 12:02 PM

I love the quilt you posted here. What pattern is that please? I am new to this forum/group/chat. Thanks

Sue Fish 06-25-2011 05:46 AM

Who's quilt?

Sue Fish 06-25-2011 05:47 AM

Been so nice to see more and more there

vBuckyquilts 06-25-2011 06:47 AM

SewWhat85 has a pink quilt up that caught my eye.. just wondered about the pattern. I LOVE ALL the quilts I see on here.. lovely. I am new so mine dont look so hot LOL. Just learning. GORGEOUS work you all do. I dont get a chance to chat much but will pop by from time to time.. Violet

mim 06-25-2011 06:57 AM

I think I have gone in to look just once -- it never occurs to me to chat -- I used to IM with my now DH and I suppose it is the same thing -- I'll try it out
Mim

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom
Hmmm ... never thought of it. I honestly didn't realize it was there. Might have to check that out sometime soon.

You may regret this :)