Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Quilt chat (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/quilt-chat-t129443.html)

Sue Fish 06-11-2011 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Grandma58
I type oh so slowly.

that is ok...really does not matter...some are very slow but we still enjoy everyone and like to meet new people..you pick up speed after a while too

phylby 06-11-2011 10:53 AM

I tried it but felt very left out. No one interested in my questions.

Sue Fish 06-11-2011 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by phylby
I tried it but felt very left out. No one interested in my questions.

oh do try again...sometimes people get distracted or something and may not see your quetion..

sueisallaboutquilts 06-11-2011 02:31 PM

Hey Sue! Funny but I never think of it. I'm always looking at the new topics.
I'll have to check it out sometime!

Sue Fish 06-11-2011 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts

Love to have you join us...do try to stop in

schnupp 06-11-2011 08:37 PM

I'm wondering how many widows might be out there. Just curious. I'm a widow 1 1/2 years.
I was told the second year is as hard as the first. Indeed, that is true. It's now time to make decisions.
Without the Lord's help How could I go on?

coachmatthewsvhs 06-12-2011 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sue Fish
I wondered why more of the members do not come to chat... It is a nice group and we share so much...great place to start your day or take a little break
Hope to see more there soon

I always feel as though I'd be intruding on a conversation... that and I only stop by for a few min at a time

Sue Fish 06-12-2011 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by schnupp
I'm wondering how many widows might be out there. Just curious. I'm a widow 1 1/2 years.
I was told the second year is as hard as the first. Indeed, that is true. It's now time to make decisions.
Without the Lord's help How could I go on?

So sorry for your loss. I am sure it is very hard.. Married 44 yrs almost and would be so lost without my dh... Do come chat

Kappy 06-12-2011 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Sue Fish

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts

Love to have you join us...do try to stop in

I have stopped in a time or two. I find myself laughing a lot as by the time replies have been typed in the subject has changed and the answers/replys are a hoot! Have always felt welcome and everyone was very friendly!

ann clare 06-12-2011 11:45 AM

I am not familiar with chat rooms. Went there once and was welcomed and invited to join in. What I would like to do is visit a few times to see how it works without getting involved. I am not nosy just very shy.