Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

brenda21 05-16-2012 07:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you for the goodies Quilty-Louise....LOVE the fabrics!![ATTACH=CONFIG]335883[/ATTACH]

Quilty-Louise 05-17-2012 02:36 PM

FULL mail box today

3 Attachment(s)
Today I had a mailbox FULL and I mean it was so full
that the mail carrier had to put part of my mail into the
"big" mail box (used for bigger items being received).
He also stuck a personal note in my box that said
"popular much?"

I got my last SP box, mail with my fq's from the May fq swap,
a new cell phone case in purple for my new smart phone, plus
numerous other mail. AND on top of all that I got 2 wonderful
RAK's pictured below.

#1 that I opened was Kristin (craftykk) had some random scraps
fabrics with metallic gold and I LOVE them (I was needing to find
more pink/mauve and purples with the gold).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]336011[/ATTACH]

#2 that I opened was from Debbie (mooretll) was an adorable jar
with two packages of cute buttons and 2 "button" themed fq's.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]336012[/ATTACH]

Here is a close up of the jar lid.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]336013[/ATTACH]

THANK YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! for the awesome
RAK's I received from you today.

mooretll 05-18-2012 11:11 AM

I am glad you liked it. Saw the jar and just thought of you.

quiltymom 05-18-2012 11:28 AM

I recieved a cute little package fromsewbeadit today It a areally nice piecs of fabric that I really love alittle note book and buttons and little sequin leaves. Thankyou so much I really needed a lift today.I have a horriable case of poision ivy and I do mean a HORRIBLE case !!!I will try to post a pic later!! Thankyou again!!! Sue

Up North 05-18-2012 05:58 PM

I just got out of the Hospital today and came home to find two lovely tea towels to embroider from Teresa I plan to start on those real soon. Thanks for cheering me up today they are so cute and will be fun to do.

Ladybug 1938 05-19-2012 12:59 PM

A week ago I sent out 11 RAK's and have only heard from 2 people who received them,,, just wondering if the others received there's.. I realize it was just a card with something in it. but would like to know that you received it...

Everose 05-19-2012 01:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]336443[/ATTACH]Isn't this the cutest!!! I was part of a swap that send 5" squares and most of these are from that swap. But I need your help. If anyone has a scrap of at least 5" square of animals that I could have, I would greatly appreciate it. This is the tumbler from Missouri Star Quilt Co. The lady had a tutorial using a 5" charm pack, but I could see it in animals.

Havplenty 05-19-2012 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Up North (Post 5226996)
I just got out of the Hospital today and came home to find two lovely tea towels to embroider from Teresa I plan to start on those real soon. Thanks for cheering me up today they are so cute and will be fun to do.

glad to know you're home and hopefully doing better.

Havplenty 05-19-2012 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5228289)
A week ago I sent out 11 RAK's and have only heard from 2 people who received them,,, just wondering if the others received there's.. I realize it was just a card with something in it. but would like to know that you received it...

well rosemary i didn't receive one or you would have heard from me by now.:)

Havplenty 05-19-2012 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Everose (Post 5228352)
Isn't this the cutest!!! I was part of a swap that send 5" squares and most of these are from that swap. But I need your help. If anyone has a scrap of at least 5" square of animals that I could have, I would greatly appreciate it. This is the tumbler from Missouri Star Quilt Co. The lady had a tutorial using a 5" charm pack, but I could see it in animals.

everose i just sent many of my remaining kids prints to my may secret pal. i dont have many kids prints but i will see if i have some scraps left.

i know i have some polka dot fabric around here i just dont know what tub it is in. and i also have some nursery rhyme fabric but i am not sure it will play well with what you are making but if you want some i definately can send some of that. i have already made 2 baby quilts with it. lemme know.

mary