Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

walk-n-roll 01-25-2012 07:54 PM

Congrats Wanda Lou!
Good Luck Louise.
THANK YOU for my 1st RAK!!! I received 3 spools of thread from???

CajunQuilter2 01-25-2012 08:31 PM

To whoever stole Krystyna's mailing labels :eek: THANK YOU for my RAK......got 2 quilt magazines that I am gonna enjoy reading thru in about a hour once I settle down for the night. That is the time I like to go thru my quilting magazines....anyway.....just wanted to say thanks for thinking of me and putting a smile on my face....:)

Krystyna 01-26-2012 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 4911019)
Hey guys I am a granny again, Sydney Lane was born this morning almost 9 pounds and she is Beautiful.

Welcome to the world Sydney Lane!!!

Krystyna 01-26-2012 04:43 AM

OK. I'll confess. I stole them myself. There must be a word for that.

Nancy in Louisiana 01-26-2012 01:47 PM

Yesterday I received a wonderful surprise from the one and only Krystyna -- an RAK in the form of a Pam Bono pattern book titled "Rectrangles". The book shows how to make very complicated looking blocks by breaking them down and taking shortcuts. I LOVE quick piecing tricks, and this book will join my others on the shelf where I keep my "reference" guides and will be referred to often. Thank you so much, Krystyna, for bringing sunshine to a very rainy and dreary day and for providing the motivation I needed to sit down and SEW SOMETHING. This is just what I needed to get me out of a slump. Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated.

Ladybug 1938 01-26-2012 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana (Post 4913534)
Yesterday I received a wonderful surprise from the one and only Krystyna -- an RAK in the form of a Pam Bono pattern book titled "Rectrangles". The book shows how to make very complicated looking blocks by breaking them down and taking shortcuts. I LOVE quick piecing tricks, and this book will join my others on the shelf where I keep my "reference" guides and will be referred to often. Thank you so much, Krystyna, for bringing sunshine to a very rainy and dreary day and for providing the motivation I needed to sit down and SEW SOMETHING. This is just what I needed to get me out of a slump. Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated.

Nice gift....

Gigi07 01-26-2012 04:30 PM

I received my first RAK today!!! The day started off rough... then I received the package of 2 quilting mags which brought a HUGE smile to this gals face!! Thank you so much Krystyna, it couldn't of come at a better time! Now to get off here,, get dishes done and relax the rest of the evening looking and drooling over all the wonderful quilts...

thomp116 01-26-2012 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by walk-n-roll (Post 4911275)
Congrats Wanda Lou!
Good Luck Louise.
THANK YOU for my 1st RAK!!! I received 3 spools of thread from???

Now if you only had a project to go with the thread!

Krystyna 01-26-2012 04:43 PM

You are both welcome and I hope you enjoy the inspiration in the books/magazines. Nancy, I just loved the dog on the cover of rectrangles.
Well, I am sick. It's been coming on for a few days and now I am finally in that zone where you can't think and don't want to move. Hope it lifts soon, but if not ... see you in February.

mscupid804 01-26-2012 05:13 PM

ATTN RAK members: someone on the list is expected to get a pkg tomorrow from me so watch your mailboxes/PO boxes!:cool: