Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

mmb195152 04-17-2012 11:05 AM

g2usliv2

Keeping you daughter Jamie in my prayers. I hope this post finds her doing a little better. m

Havplenty 04-17-2012 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by mmb195152 (Post 5148744)
I will try to do this week. Trying to get some RAKs out does anyone save selvages? Thanks m

i would like some. i have seen some selvage crafts i would like to try. i gave most of mine away in a pif before i saw the crafts. there are some beautiful quilts made with selvages also. not sure i'm gonna collect that many though.:)

mmb195152 04-17-2012 02:21 PM

I needed to do a good deed for the day, so I went through all 97 posts on this thread to list what I found everyone was saving. I may have missed some, so if I did, please post it for us to add to our lists. Because there were so many different kinds of tea and coffees requested, I did not include them as it got too confusing. I may do this in a few posts so I don't lose some of the info. FYI, this is post 793. Here goes:

Scraps: Havplenty, Wanda Lou, Walk n Roll, Sewellie, Diana Lynne, tedytryser, thomp 116, Sheila in Erie, Fayzer, quiltymom, Gigi07, and Everose

Thimbles: grammyj, and mooretil

Lace: Quiltymom and Diana Lynne

Selvages: thomp 116, walk n roll, Krystyna, Haveplenty, and Sheila in Erie( ?????)

quiltymom 04-17-2012 02:51 PM

Sent a couple RAKS out again this week!!!

mmb195152 04-17-2012 03:06 PM

Post 973 Continued:

Skull Fabric: Wanda Lou Twilight Memorabilia: Craftykk Zippers: Mooretil Old T Shirts: Mooretil

Ric Rac: Krystyna Old Cloth Tape Measures: Krystyna Thimbles: Mooretil, and grammyj (certain states??)

Postcards: S.L. Hughes, Haveplenty, and Arizona Girl Shoe items: Haveplenty, and Krystyna,

Crochet Materials: arizona girl, Buttons: ms cupid, and wanda lou Clothing Tags: Krystyna

Embroidery/Cross Stitch Floss: UpNorth, Quiltymom, Greenini, Mooretil, thomp116, brenda21, and arizonagirl

Hand Quilting Supplies: Up North and Diana Lynne Scrapbooking "Stuff" : Quiltymom

Interfacing (purse makers) Quiltymom, Ladybug1938, and mmb195152

Paisley: Diana Lynne, Haveplenty, mmb195152, mooretil, walk n roll, quiltymom and Quilty-Louise (certain kinds only???)

Gingham: quiltymom, Diana Lynne, and Mooretil Angel Fabric: valleyquiltermo

mmb195152 04-17-2012 03:37 PM

Post #973 Part III

Pastel Fabric for a Huge Yo Yo Quilt: omaemtynest

Haveplenty is making a gazillion postage stamps for her quilt.

I hope I have not skipped anyone. If I did so, I apologize. It was unintentional. Please mention it on the board so the members will know what you need.

Happy quilting everyone! mary

Up North 04-17-2012 03:40 PM

I am in need of hand embroidery floss to do a floral quilt top looking for flower colors and greens. Thanks in advance if you have any to part with.

mscupid804 04-17-2012 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Up North (Post 5149405)
I am in need of hand embroidery floss to do a floral quilt top looking for flower colors and greens. Thanks in advance if you have any to part with.

Donna, when you say "flower" colors, that's pretty BROAD, what specific colors are you looking for??

Up North 04-17-2012 06:11 PM

Pink, yellow blue, red purple any color you would see in a flower I guess it is a small flower pattern and can have all colors I want it to be colorful I guess, different greens for leaves ans stems. Thanks for asking

quiltymom 04-17-2012 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5148399)
K, I don't think you have enough thread......:eek:

Wow what I could do with that thread!!!! Lucky you!!!