Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   School Prank (funny) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/school-prank-funny-t170362.html)

Susanna10 11-30-2011 09:15 AM

My daughter, who is a high school teacher, said they have to watch the Seniors the last week of school. She said one year they let loose tons of crickets all over the school

damaquilts 12-01-2011 04:33 AM

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." There is a reason for cliches' . Even if they story is not true as long as no one is harmed it would be funny. It's better than what they did at my daughters school . They duct taped a kid to the wall. When I was a kid I heard about the auto class getting together and taking apart a VW bug and putting it together again on the roof or in the principals office. Now that's funny. Heard both stories and neither was probably true but so what? It didnt' really hurt anyone.

sarahrachel 12-01-2011 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by damaquilts (Post 4738660)
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." There is a reason for cliches' . Even if they story is not true as long as no one is harmed it would be funny. It's better than what they did at my daughters school . They duct taped a kid to the wall. When I was a kid I heard about the auto class getting together and taking apart a VW bug and putting it together again on the roof or in the principals office. Now that's funny. Heard both stories and neither was probably true but so what? It didnt' really hurt anyone.

When I was a freshman, our principal told us not to pull a senior prank when we got to be seniors because all the good ones had been taken such as putting his VW Bug in the center courtyard as he lived across the street from the school. He said they had to take the doors off the hidges to get it back out. He also said the principal before him had everything in his office superglued to whatever it was sitting on, even his chair. But our class didn't have a senior prank because everyone was scared of the new principal

celwood 12-01-2011 05:07 AM

That is really cute

StarofMoonDancer 12-01-2011 05:37 AM

Nancy do you have any funny things that have happened or that you find funny?????????? What type jokes or events do you laugh at.

ptquilts 12-01-2011 06:50 AM

DH who graduated in 1957, said they used to have different days, like "Weak Pants Day" (everyone would show up in strange pants) or "Weak Eyes Day" - everyone would show up with weird eyeglasses, like the ones with the eyeballs coming out on springs. He says he can still picture the teacher cracking up as he came in the room and was confronted with a class full of kids wearing goofy glasses.

pattipat 12-01-2011 10:50 AM

That there is funny.

jarenie 12-01-2011 11:11 AM

I love the minds of the kids. This is great. I will use it Thanks

noveltyjunkie 12-01-2011 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by willferg (Post 4735722)
This story is not actually true, if you look it up on Snopes. It's just funny because of the way people will be inclined to find the missing element of a series, if it's implied there is a series (#1, #2, #4).

LOL willferg- I worked that out. I love the subtlety of the humour.

medots 12-01-2011 02:52 PM

wha a cute story