Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   The Three Bears...the real version! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/three-bears-real-version-t59213.html)

Ditter43 08-13-2010 08:29 AM

A far more accurate account of the events of that fateful morning....

Baby bear goes downstairs, sits in his small chair at the table.
He looks into his small bowl. It is empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?' he squeaks.

Daddy Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl and it is also empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?!?' he roars.

Mummy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, 'For God's sake, how many times do I have to go through this with you idiots? It was Mummy Bear who got up first. It was Mummy Bear who woke everyone in the house. It was Mummy Bear who made the coffee. It was Mummy Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night and put everything away. It was Mummy Bear who swept the floor in the kitchen. It was Mummy Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch The newspaper and croissants. It was Mummy Bear who set the damn table.

'It was Mummy Bear who walked the bloody dog, cleaned the cat's litter tray, gave them their food, and refilled their water.

'And now that you've decided to drag your sorry bear-arses downstairs and grace Mummy Bear with your grumpy presence, listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once....

'I HAVEN'T MADE THE PORRIDGE YET

kathy 08-13-2010 08:31 AM

ROFLMAO!

Grama Lehr 08-13-2010 08:38 AM

too funny!

GrammaNan 08-13-2010 08:48 AM

LSHIPMP!!!!

Tink's Mom 08-13-2010 09:18 AM

LOL

Grinster 08-13-2010 09:20 AM

LOL and "ain't that the truth" Go Mama Bears of the World!

Ms. Shawn 08-13-2010 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Ditter43
A far more accurate account of the events of that fateful morning....

Baby bear goes downstairs, sits in his small chair at the table.
He looks into his small bowl. It is empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?' he squeaks.

Daddy Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl and it is also empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?!?' he roars.

Mummy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, 'For God's sake, how many times do I have to go through this with you idiots? It was Mummy Bear who got up first. It was Mummy Bear who woke everyone in the house. It was Mummy Bear who made the coffee. It was Mummy Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night and put everything away. It was Mummy Bear who swept the floor in the kitchen. It was Mummy Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch The newspaper and croissants. It was Mummy Bear who set the damn table.

'It was Mummy Bear who walked the bloody dog, cleaned the cat's litter tray, gave them their food, and refilled their water.

'And now that you've decided to drag your sorry bear-arses downstairs and grace Mummy Bear with your grumpy presence, listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once....

'I HAVEN'T MADE THE PORRIDGE YET

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love it! :!: :!: :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :roll: :XD: :thumbup:

justwannaquilt 08-13-2010 09:48 AM

LMFAO!

This is how I felt when I woke my husband up at 8:30 and he said, WTF its not 9:00 yet(I normally let him sleep till 9). yeah well, I got up at 6:23, made Zach a bagal, took the dogs out, gave them water, took the dogs out again, switched the laundry and started another load, folded said laundry, made a fruit salad, fed the dogs, took the dogs out, fed the cats, made kenzie a bagal, cleaned the litter box, got Liam out of bed, switched started and folded another load of laundry.....and you are complining that its not 9:00 yet????

It is now 12:48 I cooked lunch everyone ate now him and the three year old are taking a nap before he has to get ready for work at 2. Poor thing :(

cjomomma 08-13-2010 09:51 AM

I can so relate to mummy bear.

belmer 08-13-2010 09:53 AM

LOL..... til I had to go potty!