Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What is your favorite season? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-your-favorite-season-t64785.html)

nellie 09-14-2010 09:32 PM

my,s coming up that would be fall i love fall,the only thing i don,t like in fall season is time change going back 1 hour

dharen7 09-14-2010 11:54 PM

winter my all time favorite I love driving in snow

leatheflea 09-15-2010 12:34 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Fall, theres something about the smell in the air, the colors. This morning I sat outside and drank my coffee...aww..its just a great time of year. Here's some pics of my day.

Morning glories on the front porch
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108723[/ATTACH]

Blanket flower
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108726[/ATTACH]

This is 2 tomato plants gone wild
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108727[/ATTACH]

My buddies that I feed apples to every night
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108729[/ATTACH]

Dont know what it is but sure do like it!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108804[/ATTACH]

sunflower126 09-15-2010 04:11 AM

I love the fall--decorations, trees, weather etc. but I hate the fact that winter comes after fall. YUK

SueDor 09-15-2010 04:12 AM

I like all the seasons, but winter does get long.

loopywren 09-15-2010 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
I had always liked Spring. But this year was so chilly that I didn't enjoy it much. I love Summer, even when it's hot. It's the time that I am the busiest. Then Fall was my least favorite season until this year. I'm loving the cooler crisp morning, the leaves are beautiful, I'm enjoying watching our squirrel gather nuts for storage. Winter is blah, but there is a beauty to snow that can't be equaled. So, even tho fall has been down for me, I LOVE AUTUMN THIS YEAR!

I love spring over here, but I think if I lived in some parts of your country autumn(fall) would be my favourite, the colours are so fantastic.

Moon Holiday 09-15-2010 04:36 AM

Each season has its own special beauty. There's no way I could choose just one favorite... just like I cannot say I have one favorite child. When each first arrives I embrace it and swear it's my favorite. But after several months I start to see all of its faults and I begin eagerly looking for signs of the next one to arrive!

sewmuchmore 09-15-2010 04:51 AM

I love them all, weird right :roll: :roll: I love spring the beautiful flowers, summer, outside activities with fqmily and freinds, fall leaves changing colors, Winter, Snow and maybe enough to build snowman. We do not get it offten.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

sew_lulu 09-15-2010 04:54 AM

I love all seasons when I was in California. Now having relocated to DC, Fall is my favorite, then comes Spring.
Summer is too humid for me here. I prefer dry heat of So Cal.

craftmama 09-15-2010 04:58 AM

Sorry, South Florida only has 3 seasons. HOT, COLD and HURRICANE. I like HOT best.