Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Puzzle piece

Dh helped me organize my very long shelf of jigsaw puzzles today. We stacked them in stacks of like sizes and such. When we got finished he said, there is a puzzle piece on the floor. It was an easy fix, i recoginizeed the piece and went right to the puzzle.

Blog Entries
    how lucky was that? i used to love putting jigsaw puzzles together until the cat came along. she loves to "help" put them together!

Blog Entries
    I enjoy enjoy jig-saw puzzles too, but never was able to find a good place to keep up with all the pieces. Now I do some of them online.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dixiebelle162002
    I enjoy enjoy jig-saw puzzles too, but never was able to find a good place to keep up with all the pieces. Now I do some of them online.
    me too :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    LOL I had a little Japanese Chin who liked to "help me study when I was in college. after I scolded hoim a few times he acted lik a cat and climbed up and laid down like a cat around my neck!!!
    ~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by ragqueen03
    how lucky was that? i used to love putting jigsaw puzzles together until the cat came along. she loves to "help" put them together!

Blog Entries
    My mom is the jigsaw puzzler here. She will only do them one time tho. Says it's like ready a book twice....why bother. Therefore, I take them and donate to local nursing homes and assisted living facilities in the area. They are greatly appreciated, and we don't have to store them.

Blog Entries
    My kids and DH loved them, I could take them or leave them. They did them all over every year it seemed. So to keep them all apart, I would take out the new ones as we bought them, turn them all over upside down and spray paint each set, lightly, a different color. Then a whisk of that color on the side of each box would help identify each one.

Blog Entries
    One of my favourite activities as a child was to assemble two puzzles with different pictures but the same pieces, then trade some of the pieces around. I've been known to spend an entire day working on a jigsaw puzzle, although now that's only when I'm visiting my mother.

I love jig saw puzzles.

Pretty impressive. I would have had to put the piece in a safe place and pull it out when I made a puzzle with a missing piece. I would never have known which box to put it in.