Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Rak

Smile Rak

I want to thank the person for sending me beautiful fabrics for RAK, from Stanley, NY. Thank you so much for your kindness!!

JOY
    Quilts are like friends - they age with you, yet never lose their warmth. Friendship promotes the good and happiness in each other.

It wasn't me. I just look to see what this thread is about. I recognized your avatar from th old board and thought I would say HI. I hadn't seen you post in a long time.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Hi! I get on once in a while to try and catch occasionally. I was so surprised with the gift and had to thank whoever sent it to me. I hardly hear from anyone anymore. Guess a lot of people has slowed down or something I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
    It wasn't me. I just look to see what this thread is about. I recognized your avatar from th old board and thought I would say HI. I hadn't seen you post in a long time.
    Quilts are like friends - they age with you, yet never lose their warmth. Friendship promotes the good and happiness in each other.

thank you!

I also want to thank Sharon in IL for the two pieces of fabric she sent me as a RAK. I love them! I can't find the RAK thread on the board so hope she sees my Thanks!!
    alabam49