Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 102 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1968

Thread: RAK Thank You!

Blog Entries

I've been rak'd

I want to say THANK YOU to Quiltymom. She had sent me some Easter coaster like the ones ( I think that is what she said because I never received them Not Nice My Friends). She sd it even had one of her homemade cards that I really wanted to see. So, she was nice enough to send me a replacement THANK YOU
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Deb in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by tedytrser View Post
    What color?????
    any color that you would see in a flower and greens. I want it to be colorful thanks so much. You guys are great!! I will soon be cleaning out so of my moms things so will have some RAK's to send out.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=craftykk;5159386]
    Quote Originally Posted by mmb195152 View Post
    I needed to do a good deed for the day, so I went through all 97 posts on this thread to list what I found everyone was saving. I may have missed some, so if I did, please post it for us to add to our lists. Because there were so many different kinds of tea and coffees requested, I did not include them as it got too confusing. I may do this in a few posts so I don't lose some of the info. FYI, this is post 793. Here goes:

Scraps: Havplenty, Wanda Lou, Walk n Roll, Sewellie, Diana Lynne, tedytryser, thomp 116, Sheila in Erie, Fayzer, quiltymom, Gigi07, and Everose

Thimbles: grammyj, and mooretil

Lace: Quiltymom and Diana Lynne

Selvages: thomp 116, walk n roll, Krystyna, Haveplenty, and Sheila in Erie( ?????)[/QUOTE

Wow!! mmb thank you! That's awesome , I'm always scrolling back many times looking for what everyone likes!!
    No selvages for me, thank you! I'm looking for tags from clothing and rickrack
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    I want to say THANK YOU to Quiltymom. She had sent me some Easter coaster like the ones ( I think that is what she said because I never received them Not Nice My Friends). She sd it even had one of her homemade cards that I really wanted to see. So, she was nice enough to send me a replacement THANK YOU
    Sorry you never got frist one it had a easter towel with potholder top easter coasters easter filled homemade card!! Someone was lucky somewhere,but didn't want you disappointed so sent another!!! Your very welcome!! I will send a homemade card I promise!!! Sue
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    well i did get to the post office today so all of the rak envelopes i had sitting around for a bit have been mailed. the clerk chided me a bit about taping a flat rate envelope but i said to her it fits so it ships (their slogan). i showed her how far the top flap went over the package and said i needed tape becaz of the lopsided shape of the package not because it didnt fit. we both had a laugh over that.

i did end up needing to pay more postage on the regular envelopes i mailed. they were lopsided also. one thing i know how to do is stuff an envelope (i fill up every available space in one) but what i couldnt do was make them flat. i told the clerk they could possibly get them through that thing they use to check envelope widths if they used a little elbow grease. ok by this time i had the clerk rolling around with laughter and she forgot all about her back ache. it's a good thing these p.o. clerks know me.

now i will spend some time rounding up some more rak's to mail but this time around i am gonna work on trying to make the envelopes flatter as well as stuffed to the gills.
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)

Blog Entries

who would like these

I have these but won't use them all if any. But ya'll know how it is never say never.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Deb in Texas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mmb195152 View Post
    I needed to do a good deed for the day, so I went through all 97 posts on this thread to list what I found everyone was saving. I may have missed some, so if I did, please post it for us to add to our lists. FYI, this is post 793. Here goes:

Scraps: Havplenty, Wanda Lou, Walk n Roll, Sewellie, Diana Lynne, tedytryser, thomp 116, Sheila in Erie, Fayzer, quiltymom, Gigi07, and Everose

Thimbles: grammyj, and mooretil

Lace: Quiltymom and Diana Lynne

Selvages: thomp 116, walk n roll, Krystyna, Haveplenty, and Sheila in Erie( ?????)
    i dont have these names on my rak list at all. perhaps they are on the yahoo list which i am not a part of.

Sewellie
    Fayzer
    Everose
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)

Blog Entries
    I have these but won't use them all if any. But ya'll know how it is never say never.
    the lace would make great lingerie bags but i think i have some lace fabric of my own that i may need to rehome.
    My Quiltboard Blog

Blog Entries
    Mary,

Everose is new and will be on the NEW list (coming to your email SOON).

Sewellie I do not have on the list never received a PM requesting info to get on
    to the list.

Fayzer requested to be dropped from the list because she had to much going on
    with her personal life. I still have her on the list, but I have it set up NOT to be
    printed UNTIL she contacts me to tell me she wants back in active status.

I also have a couple other names that does not show on the "final" list that you
    all get but it is because I have not heard any more from them and have never received
    the email from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    i dont have these names on my rak list at all. perhaps they are on the yahoo list which i am not a part of.

Sewellie
    Fayzer
    Everose
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Blog Entries
    Ok everyone the cats is out of the bag (from the previous post I made).

The NEWEST RAK list will be coming to your EMAIL SOON!!!
    I just have a little bit more work to do on it and than it will
    be flying to you.

I want to give and advance THANK YOU to Mary (mmb) for all her
    hard work on backtracking on ALL 970+ posts to see what everyone
    has been posting about liking/collecting and so on.

Using HER compiled data helped me to update and add that information
    to the list, PLUS I also made some changes to the list (another of mmb
    suggestions) to combine the fields.

I really hope you like the way the list looks and the NEW columns I added
    INCLUDING a column for when you send/receive RAKs and/or if you want
    to add a tracking #.

I spent the last 7+ hours working on updating all the information, and
    changing and adding columns.

Hope you find it easy to work with. Sorry I still can't do much more about
    the size (to get ALL the columns on 1 page you need to print on LEGAL size
    (8-1/2x14) paper).

I will announce it here when I click the SEND button on the email.

Louise

Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Page 102 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 ... LastLast