Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Havplenty

well i did get to the post office today so all of the rak envelopes i had sitting around for a bit have been mailed. the clerk chided me a bit about taping a flat rate envelope but i said to her it fits so it ships (their slogan). i showed her how far the top flap went over the package and said i needed tape becaz of the lopsided shape of the package not because it didnt fit. we both had a laugh over that.

i did end up needing to pay more postage on the regular envelopes i mailed. they were lopsided also. one thing i know how to do is stuff an envelope (i fill up every available space in one) but what i couldnt do was make them flat. i told the clerk they could possibly get them through that thing they use to check envelope widths if they used a little elbow grease. ok by this time i had the clerk rolling around with laughter and she forgot all about her back ache. it's a good thing these p.o. clerks know me.

now i will spend some time rounding up some more rak's to mail but this time around i am gonna work on trying to make the envelopes flatter as well as stuffed to the gills.