Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 197 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RAK Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    In the morning I MUST have a cup of very strong coffee - the kind your spoon can stand up in! If I go out to dinner someplace nice, I love to finish the meal with espresso with a lemon twist.
    My late afternoon beverage of choice is chai tea or perhaps Earl Grey or English Breakfast tea with a biscuit - I guess that comes from many years of working in New York and the UK for a British record company.
    In the evening, I love Sleepy Time with honey.
    If someone has made freshly baked cookies, then hot cocoa with whipped cream.
    When summer rolls around, there is nothing quite like peach sweet tea with crushed ice. No cubes for me!

I just saw this free sample, but you have to "like" them on face book which I don't use.
    https://www.facebook.com/nescafeusa?...12925635457264
    Thanks Krystna I just did it. If you want am able to put info in again for you. I thought about just doing it and having it surprise you, but didn't want to give your info out without you say it was ok. Just let me know.
    Disabled does not mean unable.
    Love to all, Robyn

http://pinterest.com/arizonagirl/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
    Thanks Krystna I just did it. If you want am able to put info in again for you. I thought about just doing it and having it surprise you, but didn't want to give your info out without you say it was ok. Just let me know.
    Thanks for the offer, but when it comes to Facebook, I am a privacy freak. It really annoys me when you can only enter contests and get samples by using that thing. I just don't like it and I don't trust it. And to some degree, there are too darn many people from years and years ago that I'd rather not have tracking me down. (Ex-hubbiy ex-band members from my wild oats days, etc.) Maybe I'm wrong but FB just makes you tooooo accessible to too many people.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Coffee is my drink of choice in the morning and I enjoy the Starbucks, usually buy the beans and grind them myself...
    I like 8 O'Clock coffee also, use to drink that way back when I was a kid, pretty much all they had except Chicory types...
    I drink water during the day and like Krystyna I like Peach Ice tea once in awhile when I am home in the afternoons...
    When Gail and I are out and about we stop at Starbucks and get a Frappachino usually once a month...White Choc Mocha
    yummy...

Love all the RAK's coming and going, will get to mailing out a few later in the week, really busy tomorrow and Wednesday... But will have them ready for Thursday or Friday...

Have a great evening evreyone, you are all so very special to me...

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post

Thanks for the offer, but when it comes to Facebook, I am a privacy freak. It really annoys me when you can only enter contests and get samples by using that thing. I just don't like it and I don't trust it. And to some degree, there are too darn many people from years and years ago that I'd rather not have tracking me down. (Ex-hubbiy ex-band members from my wild oats days, etc.) Maybe I'm wrong but FB just makes you tooooo accessible to too many people.
    I went to their website to see if I could find a link there to sign up for the free sample. I didn't find one but here is the link to sign up with nescafe to be able to print coupons. One if them is a buy one get one free coupon for tasters choice single serve packets. I hope this is helpful to you. http://www.tasterschoice.com/offers/default.aspx
    Disabled does not mean unable.
    Love to all, Robyn

http://pinterest.com/arizonagirl/

Thank you for the magazines Krystyna that i got yesterday they are so nice Thank you again

Name:  rak chr.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  388.1 KB
    Barefoot Quilter
    april

Quote Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
    I was unaware that this thread existed as I was out of town and behind on the Swap thread. Thank-you for starting this thread Kris, it seems as though to me that it was needed! :0)

I received the most generous and thoughtful R.A.K. from mscupid804 AKA Teresa. This made me gasp as I've not seen this movie but now DH and I will be able to see it thanks to you Teresa. Thank-you for the movie and treats! This is what R.A.K. is all about IMHO is an unexpected 'gasp'/smile/day brightener....

Thank-you Louise for starting this wonderful action that we can participate in!

Attachment 296909
    I was stunned by this movie. It is done so beautfully. I had tears running down my face without realizing I was crying. It will touch your soul.

I have atleast 3 raks going out on Thursday.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by barefoot quilter View Post
    Thank you for the magazines Krystyna that i got yesterday they are so nice Thank you again
    Glad you liked them April. Hope they are useful to you!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Another RAK flying through the country. Which direction??????

Blog Entries
    I sent someone an RAK/gift last week.

Did you get it? you should have by now (I hope).

No clues except that are EAST from CO.
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Page 23 of 197 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 73 123 ... LastLast