Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Royal Baby.

Blog Entries
    I just saw an interview with a woman who had this type of sickness from week 12 of her pregnancy to the 30th!!

I saw it on Yahoo this morning. I wish them well. I'm just sorry Diana is not alive to see her first grandchild. Don't you know she would have been a doting grandmother.
    When a dying man asked his pastor "How long does it take to die?" his pastor's heartfelt reply was "A lifetime." Live life to the fullest, but stop now and then to enjoy the sunset.
    Lynda

So now if I read it in the Enquirer, I can believe it? All the baby questions have been on the front pages since their wedding.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maryb119 View Post
    I heard that. I understand how she feels. I had severe "morning sickness" will all of my kids but it was "morning, noon, and night sickness" for me. It lasted until I was about 4 months along.
    I thought all pregnancies started out with morning sickness! Maybe being a princess makes it worse than we all thought it was! Sorry, ladies, but she puts her bra on the same as we do! Edie
    Home is where the rags of your life are turned into quilts, lemons become lemonade and a few extra pounds are simply welcomed as "more of you to love."
    I am so confused. I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse."

BELIEVE

As long as that baby is healthy, happy and loved, I will be happy. My prayers are with them.
    ABCDEFG

Blog Entries
    No morning sickness for me but I do remember having horrible heartburn. No meds then but Rolaids! I ate a thousand of those. I did not enjoy being pregnant at all, not one day of it. Love my kids, but not making them. LOL
    Got fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by quiltmom04 View Post
    I, too, hope the paparazzi give them some privacy because I have just about had ENOUGH of it already! MANY, MANY women were ( and are) sick with pregnancy, our backs hurt, our feet swelled. She's not the first one to have a child. We don't need to keep hearing about it!!!
    Completely understand what you're saying, and I hope to goodness that the press DO leave them alone; but this child will be third in line to the throne following a very recent change in the succession laws over here, so potentially a future King or Queen! I'm pleased for them, but don't really need to know more until he or she has been born now .

Happy news, hope she feels better soon ...
    Just hope the baby looks like HER and NOT the Royal's side !! Always thought Andrew was such a handsome young man, he looked much like Diana - but IMHO now he's looking more and more like Charles ... UNfortunately

you know Diana is smiling down on them ...
    Last edited by TexasGurl; 12-05-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
    I thought all pregnancies started out with morning sickness! Maybe being a princess makes it worse than we all thought it was! Sorry, ladies, but she puts her bra on the same as we do! Edie
    The news said she has a VERY severe form of morning sickness, she can't keep anything down and could quickly become dehydrated ... it often occurs in 1st pregnancies and also with multiples ... ??

I was lucky, with 2 kids I never had real morning sickness, I felt queasy at times and some foods and smells bothered me but I never really got ill. I felt great once I was past the fatigue and sleepiness of the first 3 mos.
    Last edited by TexasGurl; 12-05-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Congrats to them. Wonder if they have a girl, will they name it Dianna??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast