Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Salted Nut Rolls

I just read a post that "diannemc" posted about candy corn and I wanted to share with everyone what I do with candy corn........
    dump a bag of candy corn in a candy bowl and mix in a jar of lightly salted peanuts and you have handfuls of salted nut rolls.
    They are so YUMMY! you will want to do this every Fall, Of course they don't last very long at my house! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a great recipe to me! I'll make this for the break room at work. (of course I won't eat any, so I"ll win the weight contest for the week!)

Quote Originally Posted by SaraSewing
    Sounds like a great recipe to me! I'll make this for the break room at work. (of course I won't eat any, so I"ll win the weight contest for the week!)
    ROTF/ LMAO Sneeky, Sneeky hee hee

Blog Entries
    Yummmmm I love to do that...however it doesn't last long here and I am the only one thats here...LOL

my sister-in-law taught me this trick last year. it's soooo good it must be WRONG! if u don't want to eat dishes of this candy corn, then don't even try it at all.....but if u do? it's nice having a bowl sitting close to ur puter :)

Blog Entries
    We love this, but we add m&m's too. Sooo addicting.

I mixed up a tin of candy corn and peanuts last night. Didn't tell anyone. DD found it this mornibg "What!!Were you hiding this from me?" Good portion of it is now gone.

We do that very same thing at our house. And, you know what...as dry as it has been here in central IN, everything is brown...corn, soybeans, yards, etc. It looks more like early Oct. so I think I will look for candy corn at the store tomorrow!

YUM!

Our family makes it too. It is sooo good! The M&M's mixed in also sounds good. I'll give it a try.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast