Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Santa -- wrapped or unwrapped? >

Santa -- wrapped or unwrapped?

Santa -- wrapped or unwrapped?

Old 12-21-2010, 05:28 PM

Growing up everything was unwrapped next to our stockings. DH family wrapped everything. Nothing was put under the tree until all the kids were asleep and then when they got up christmas morning the tree was inendated with all the packages. It was such a tremendous surprise to the kids. I loved his family's tradition and so that is what we did after we were blessed with kids. It was a great joy to see their faces when they got up and saw what Santa had left/

Ellie
Old 12-21-2010, 05:29 PM

Growing up everything was unwrapped next to our stockings. DH family wrapped everything. Nothing was put under the tree until all the kids were asleep and then when they got up christmas morning the tree was inendated with all the packages. It was such a tremendous surprise to the kids. I loved his family's tradition and so that is what we did after we were blessed with kids. It was a great joy to see their faces when they got up and saw what Santa had left/

Ellie
Old 01-26-2011, 11:12 AM

Santa wrapped our gifts but when we got up in the middle of the night we were allowed to open our stockings. I love the memories of that with my brother and sister.