Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Small way to help! Sandy Hook Elm. School

Red face Small way to help! Sandy Hook Elm. School

If you have an embroidery machine. I found this website that is giving away a free snowflake design. The design has 20 hearts for the children at Sandy Hook Elm. School in Conn. that lost their lives. It was specially disigned for a winter wonderland for the new school. I am on my second snowflake, not only will I send them some, but I plan on making one for myself,family and friends. Hope you can help with the healing process.
    Diane

http://lindeegembroidery.com/shop/in...oducts_id=1076

Thanks. There are several vendors who have free patterns. You can probably find them on Google
    I Quilt Therefore I Am

Pat

The snow flake at this site has the snowflake that has been made for the 20 children. There are 20 different size hearts on the snowflake. I see others are doing any snow flake, but this one is symbolic.

Does this site also include the adults killed ? Im just saying..its so tragic that anyone was murdered in this disgusting and violent act.
    SUEB

It's going for the school winter wonderland. The original snowflake had 23 hearts. They revised it to 20. Yes, it is tragic.