Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Some bags I made

Some bags I made

my DH fractured his spine 8 months ago and has been very poorly with one thing & another so I decided to try and do some sewing in the living room so I am close to hand... therefore i needed some smaller projects hence the bags.... lol not sure what I will do with them all, maybe some gifts for xmas ... well hope you like what you see ... jj p8160139.jpgp8170145.jpgp8300148.jpgp8310152.jpgp9280173.jpgp9280174.jpgp9280175.jpgp9280176.jpg

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great bags! It doesn't matter what you do with them. Making them is your medicine to stay calm in a difficult time. No one would wonder what you were going to do with nerve pills. Keep sewing and enjoy it!

Power Poster
    Great bags! The 2 with red roses are my favourites. Sorry your husband is suffering. The pinched nerve in my neck has taken 2 years to get better and I hope he heals quicker!

beautiful bags ... I'm sure you could sell them if you so desire. Hope your DH's recovery is going smoothly.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Blog Entries
    those are great bags! would make great gifts or you could sell some of them I bet. I have some placemats i want to use to make bags with. one day i will. ()s to your hubby!

Blog Entries
    beautiful, each one is prettier than the next
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Blog Entries
    Like them all! Where did you get the patterns?

Blog Entries
    Oooooooo-Mine favorite bags are the roses too! Have fun.

Each bag is great. Love them all. My absolute favorite is the blue silky one. Sorry to hear your husband is not feeling well. I just went through a long illness myself, for me the real problems came after I was healed physically. I hope that he's keeping in contact with the outside world as much as possible. I wasn't able to and some where along the way I lost myself. Having trouble sorting out my emotions. I would highly recommend palliative care. Despite what some people think, it's not for those who are dying. It's for anyone who's undergone a serious lengthy illness. My counselor is really helpful. Prayers for your husband and for you.
    Next to God we are indebted to women, first for life itself, and then for making it worth having.

Christian Nestell Bovee,
    Intuitions and Summaries of Thought

Best wishes to your husband, you have been very busy with your project...fun fabrics and nicely finished. Great job

Judy in. Phx, AZ
    Here I am Lord I am here to do your will.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast