Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sooo sad

man what a depressing way to wake up.
    I was having a wonderful dream about getting a new sewing machine. at first it was a serger then it was just your every day sewing machine with lots of cds to be loaded on the computer. while my dad was working on that I was in another room of my house quilting while the children were perfectly playing together with their toys in their half of the room. we were divided by a Plexiglas half wall. It was wonderful until there was this awful clanging. it was the alarm. then I realized that it was only a dream. any of you guys get depressed when waking up and realizing it was only a dream?

Blog Entries
    Yep! I've been mad a my husband for hours for something it did or didn't do in a dream. :) Have a good day anyway!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have a dream where i am getting ready to open birthday presents(box after box) Then I wake up before the wrapper comes off,,,grrrrr!

I was glad to wake this morning. My dream was that I was fighting with an old high school classmate. He wanted me to give him some information that either I didn't know or wasn't giving up, I'm not sure which it was. In the dream he got mad and called me an awful name. Funny, he's usually a very mild, soft spoken man that laughs a lot. Go figure!
    Maybe it was because I ran into him at the grade school Veterans Day celebration and thought, "Man he looks old!"
    He was one of the best looking guys in the entire school and now he strongly resembles a gargoyle.

Don't let it bother you, dreams are just our brains running wild. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess I am lucky I don't dream or if I do I don't remember them, I used to have dreams many years ago and a few nightmares, but now if I do dream it is forgotten before I wake up.

i made a full set of chair covers +cushions i remember clearly every seam every stage ----when i woke up i was so dissapointed i ended up in tears

YES!

The dream seems so real & it's so nice there. Then, BAM! You wake up & realize you're still in the real world.

Rude awakening is what that's called.

Senior Member CompulsiveQuilter's Avatar
    I dream of meandering all the time. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by erstan947
    Yep! I've been mad a my husband for hours for something it did or didn't do in a dream. :) Have a good day anyway!
    LOL, I once woke up my husband (ex now) and hit him in the arm for having an affair in my dream. Later, we both laughed! Actually, much later in our lives he DID have an affair! I should have hit him harder.

My husband does this too me all the time!! It makes it worse when the kids wake you up not the alarm!
    Quote Originally Posted by erstan947

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast