Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: today's brightner

Blog Entries
    I've spent a good part of today admiring the blizzard out my window. A little bit ago, I glanced up from my screen at a wonder of this crazy place we live in. The snow is coming sideways, it is just becoming twilight, a huge flock of birds just landed on a tree outside my window. It was still covered with tiny crab apples from last summer. They had a feast and moved on. What a wonder to see! In this place, with all that is going on, a plan was in place to feed those birds in a blizzard. I find that remarkable and a wonderful way to clear my mind of worry. There is a plan, not to worry! Have a blessed new year. Stay well. Love one another.

Blog Entries
    So many awesome things take place daily around us - and generally I'm too busy to notice. Thank you so much for sharing this - yes, there is a plan and I need not worry. I was blessed by this :)

that was a great story. i love it when others appreciate these things. doesn't make me feel so "pollyanna"!!!

Thanks for the reminder!!!

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    What a beautiful post! And you are so right, thanks for the reminder :)
    Happy New Year!

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    It's so good that you shared not just the story but the lesson. I am very grateful to have found a group who is God-centered. Isn't it wonderful to be able to be express our true feelings, especially about our beliefs?

How can anyone "not" believe there is a plan.

Blog Entries
    It is amazing how much time I spend worrying and then up missing the things that prove to me that it is really wasted time.

Quote Originally Posted by fleurdelisquilts.com
    It's so good that you shared not just the story but the lesson. I am very grateful to have found a group who is God-centered. Isn't it wonderful to be able to be express our true feelings, especially about our beliefs?
    I agree. We are in God's plan. Be aware of the plan everyday, so we don't miss anything like the crabapples
    for a meal.