Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: UPS - considerate driver WOW

Blog Entries
    He dropped off 2 packages, said if I was not home he was not going to just leave the one as it was in origional packing, not covered with outside package material or brown box, so was easy to tell what it was if someone wanted to steal it.
    I'm impressed. Not everyone thinks about things like that.

Very considerate

Blog Entries
    My UPS driver brings my packages into the house for me. Last week when I wasn't home, a larger box was placed on the railing in a secure way so I wouldn't have to lift it. Sounds like we both have good ones.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose
    My UPS driver brings my packages into the house for me. Last week when I wasn't home, a larger box was placed on the railing in a secure way so I wouldn't have to lift it. Sounds like we both have good ones.
    When items are large and heavy they will bring it inside and ask where I want it, very nice.
    This item was light, but you could tell by looking on the outside of the box what it was, electronic item.

Blog Entries
    Our UPS driver leaves on the enclosed back porch our packages when we are not home, they are protected from the weather and out of site.

That's great! :thumbup:
    Its nice when people care about their jobs - that seems to be a pleasant side effect of the present economy. There are some people that appreciate their jobs a little more and seem to be more concerned about good customer service. After all, we do have choices on who we do business with! :thumbup:

My UPS man used to bring my packages into the house for me...some of them were 30-40#...but now he pretty much rings and runs....I think he is afraid of Tink! :oops:

My UPS guy leaves my packages at the back door. The back yard is fenced in so no one can see anything. Great Guy.

My UPS man is very nice, too. He just drops and runs, too. They are very rushed!

I too love my UPS guy he was very sweet is it a prerequisit that they have to look very good in those brown uniforms???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast