Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UPS - considerate driver WOW

Blog Entries
    Heck my maillady crammed my new twister ruler into our mailbox today along with 2 other squishees that were quit large...... No thoughtfulnes on that one. She also sat in my driveway a couple weeks ago and honked her horn for me to come out and get packages from her. With my bad back hip and all I had to carry them into the house myself... grrr I want your driver!!! lol

Our driver comes to are back sliding door to leave our packages- no one ever would now we had a delivery- super nice guy and cute tooooo!!

We used to get a lot of UPS deliveries, the UPS guy said he delivered lots and lots of packages, and never was one for him, it was around Christmas time, my husband said we should package something for him. I do glassware paintings. I painted a decorative plate for him and his wife. I wrapped it in a pretty package and gave it to him. If you really like your UPS guy, make him a pot holder or something small, wrap it up. WALA a package for the UPS guy. He'll remember it forever.

Blog Entries
    the pay forward of caring for ones fellowman can never be a difficult thing. Caring and sharing is everything. Enjoying these replies.

Blog Entries
    Ours puts packages inside the garage where they can't be seen from the street. I wish he could accept tips!

Blog Entries
    Joanne...you have the pretties hair. I am grateful we have always had a nice UPS man also.

Vickey

Blog Entries
    Thank you Vickey - sweet of you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2