Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Walmart

Walmart

While at the mall yesterday looking for men's underwear JCP and Sears both had Hanes in pks of 7 for $18 or $22 or 2/$25. I didn't even have that much cash with me, but stopped at Walmart on my way home and got same pk for $8.97. Who needs 14 pair of new underwear? Go figure.

Blog Entries
    I went to wal mart and found some "kid" fabric really nice quality and it was 4.44 a yard! They do have great prices on some things
    Patski
    always learning

Oldest Daughter and I shop Walmart every week. Always the best prices there. We doen't need anymore fabrics but always check the remnants. Poly batting is also cheaper than Hobby Lobby, same manufacturer and same brand.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Blog Entries
    Actually, you need 32 pr of underwear so that you can wash underwear once a month.
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by miriam View Post
    Actually, you need 32 pr of underwear so that you can wash underwear once a month.
    I subscribe to that! It would take me a month to have enough dirty laundry to do when i was single. I still must have at least 32 pair of underwear to this day! Bra count s around 12. T M I! Lol!!!
    Sandy
    Sandygirl

Janome 9900 / Janome 9700 / Janome Decor 3050 / Janome 1100D serger
    Singer Centennial model (inherited from my late, fav aunt!)

Thanks for the laugh.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Quote Originally Posted by cathyf View Post
    While at the mall yesterday looking for men's underwear JCP and Sears both had Hanes in pks of 7 for $18 or $22 or 2/$25. I didn't even have that much cash with me, but stopped at Walmart on my way home and got same pk for $8.97. Who needs 14 pair of new underwear? Go figure.
    Duluth Trader has men's undies fro 25 bucks a pair!! Suppose to not ride up, smell or pinch............LOL For that price they should wash themselves.....haha
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Less doing laundry=more time to quilt !!! LOL

Our WalMart is finally going to put the fabric dept back in! They are taking pictures and measurements and it should be done during the re model scheduled in February! I can't wait because I'm tired of having to travel 50 miles for a zipper, fusibles, and thread at a reasonable price.
    Kathy Stewart from IA
    http://community.webshots.com/user/kath_stirut

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    I went to Wal Mart and bought Halloween prints for .88 to 1.11 a yard -Needless to say I bought it all !! LOL and asked when they will be getting in some more black, white.red and silver material as I need to make 2 queen sized quilts of those colors. LOL She ordered me 4 bolts of each at a savings price for sure !LOL
    Way to go Wally- I don't even get that type of customer service at the Jo-Ann's here.
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast