Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weather.

82 degrees here in Phoenix, AZ. Beautiful blue skies and not a cloud in sight. Got together today with friends to do a little sewing, and we had lunch on the patio by the pool. This is about 10 degrees warmer than normal for this time of year.

Blog Entries
    Eastern Oregon has had intermittent rain, sleet, wind. It is overcast and if you don't.
    like the weather, wait 10 minutes! Great quilting weather!

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    I saw disturbing photos on AOL News this morning of the flooding in your part of the world. So, so sad. Especially at this time of the year. My heart is heavy for you all.

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Cool and windy here yesterday. A bit warner here today. Tomorrow is to get cooler and possible large snowflakes. This is just the way it goes around here.

I hope the rain stops soon. Stay safe.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

I hope the weather changes to bright and sunny for you tomorrow! It's pretty chilly her tonight, about 34 degrees which is very cold to me. I thank the Lord for all my blessings. As a song goes, "I'm drinking from the saucer because my cup has overflowed". Keep praying and trusting the Lord... I'm praying for all in the UK...

No flooding here in this part of the UK but still raining - unfortunately my brother in Somerset has been flooded out - have yet to find out just how badly - they have no power so can't contact them just yet and today it is the poor folk up North - such freak weather is becoming more and more normal!!!!!!!

Well, we are better off than a lot as our home is dry, although our garden is under water and I have had to move my hens.

We had our first hard freeze Saturday night--down to 19. Sunny but cool now. I pray you won't lose anything to the floods. I feel so sorry for the people in the North east who have lost so much.

It is 66 right now and sunny. The nights have been cool, but the days are gorgeous.

Hope it won't be as bad as you fear. We are having fall weather in Northern California with the trees in my yard bright yellows and gold but expecting rain tomorrow. We need rain so it will be welcome. Best of luck to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast