Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather.

Weather.

I don't know what the weather is like with you guys but here in the UK it is just rain, rain and more rain at the moment. Lots of flooding everywhere and more rain and very strong winds to come overnight and through tomorrow.I am dreading seeing the flooding tomorrow.

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Cold, dry, sunny here in central Virginia for many days. I hope things your way will be less drastic than anticipated.

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Blog Entries
    chilly and sunny in Dallas Tx. Send some of your rain our way if you can. We really need it.

We've had gorgeous weather for the last 2 weeks or so in central New York State. Very cold nights (18-20) but days reaching into the 50's and 60's, bright blue sky and no wind. Beautiful days to be out walking, putting up outside Christmas decorations. BIG change today. Just above freezing and snow squawls coming sideways. What a difference a day makes. May you not sustain any water damage Ashlett.

The weather does seem to be getting more strange as the years go by. Here, Upstate NY, is sunny, snow showers, wind and colder than the past week. We have had those crazy hurricanes though. Certainly NYC never expected to see the flooding Hurricane Sandy brought. I was lucky that time, but we had to rescure my 87 year old in-laws from an 8th floor apartment - no electric, no elevator~! I sure hope that you don't see any flooding like that. Water can destroy so much. Mother nature must be a bit angry with us
    Kookie (Patti)

Life is Good

http://www.catskillcrafts.com

Chilly and sunny and we are in an 11" rain deficit. send the rain here.

Snow, snow and more snow here in the NWT Canada. And cold too!

I will take rain, however I think the snow would benfit us more here in TX. At least it would melt into the ground instead of running off in these big cracks we have. I some that are 3" wide. Inside my fence is like an island surrounded by open ground. Soooo dry.

So sorry for your bad weather.
    In KY, we a very sunny and warm Thursday. Friday was a lot cooler but still sunny. Today was the same. Monday and Tuesday we have a possibility of snow.
    That's our KY weather; never know what to expect.
    Cheer up; it always stops raining at some point. I hope you don't get flooded.

According to the thermometer on my patio its 70 degrees outside today. Supposed to get a bit breezy and down the the mid 60s next week, but probably back to 70 again for the 1st of December. The weather here is one of the things I love about Las Vegas!
    Laura

Paying it forward, one Smile at a time!
    http://twistedvegas.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast