Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Watchers

Does anyone on here do Weight Watchers. I'm trying to do it alone with out the cost of going to weight watchers and need a diet buddy to help me.

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    I'm here. Are you doing it online and not going to the meetings? I do all of my tracking online but I have a buddy here that I go to the meetings with.

I go and also do the online stuff! Maybe I can do better when the kids are back to school.

I am also going to WW and I do go to the meetings. I would love to have a WW Buddy. Please PM me.

Blog Entries
    Here is another, I use E-tools and attend meetings. Have been having a rough time this summer. I need to get with the program and a WW buddy may be just what I need too.

Blog Entries
    Count me in as a Weight Watcher. I go to a meeting EVERY Monday. I don't pay for etools. I've been going forever.
    I would love a "support" topic.

Yeah we can all do it together. I'm going to need a lot of help. I have looked at all the diets and WW is the only one that makes sense. I just can't afford it right now... So I have read up on it on-line and I ordered a slider and hand book on ebay. I know journaling is important too. So here is my first question What are some good snacks and how many points are they?

Blog Entries
    Popcorn is good, you can pop 3T in a microwave corn popper and it fills it, that is one point, I like to use the I Can;t believe it Is not butter spray and no points. I will have a diet soda with it no points.

I have done Weight Watchers had to quit earlier this spring when I found out I was pregnant, sadly I miscarried. But just haven't found the motivation to start back up maybe in the fall.

You should check out http://www.sparkpeople.com/ it's a diet and exercise website that's FREE. It allows you to track what you've eaten, counts your calories, helps you set goals, allows you to track your exercise, has exercise videos for you to watch/do :-) It's a great site. AND IT'S FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by kristen0112
    I have done Weight Watchers had to quit earlier this spring when I found out I was pregnant, sadly I miscarried. But just haven't found the motivation to start back up maybe in the fall.

You should check out http://www.sparkpeople.com/ it's a diet and exercise website that's FREE. It allows you to track what you've eaten, counts your calories, helps you set goals, allows you to track your exercise, has exercise videos for you to watch/do :-) It's a great site. AND IT'S FREE!
    I'm so sorry you miscarried. I miscarried my second child and was never able to have anotherone. So its just me and my daughter. I have been looking at sparkpeople today it has some great stuff on there.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast