Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird dreams...

I have been having the weirdest reams lately. the last one was the phone company was bringing back dial phones. Everyone was flocking to get theirs. BUT they weren't real phones. They were these little sock monkey things with elephant noses that you hooked up to a wire. Then the dial part was paper and broke right away. I told you it was weird! another involved me and dh and youngest dd in some weird mall elevators.....anyone that knows me would just fall over in shock to learn I was in a mall! and I've been oversleeping to have these dreams. Makes me almost afraid to sleep!

That is strange, but the sock monkey telephone sounds pretty funny!

Blog Entries
    Dreams are actually a good thing. It is a way we can safely let out something that is on our mind. Don't be afraid to sleep. Embrace the dream and look at what it is trying to tell you.

Quit smoking that stuff!!!!

Just kidding. Sometimes we all seem to have some wierd dreams. Have you had a change in medications lately? If so you might want to contact your doctor.

That is funny.....I go through spells where I have very strange dreams in the morning. I have even gotten up to go to the bathroom, went back to bed and back into the same dream!! A few times I have gotten up and told my DH the convoluted dream. Sometimes it sticks in my mind for hours before it fades away! :lol:

I think it is something in the air because my dreams lately have been bizarre! Maybe Al Gore was right about global warming!

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    Quit smoking that stuff!!!!

Just kidding. Sometimes we all seem to have some wierd dreams. Have you had a change in medications lately? If so you might want to contact your doctor.
    Not on any medications except some herbs and no change in them. And if I had something to smoke I might be tempted to try it to see if it helped lol!
    As far as I can tell these are happening in the mornings just after dh leaves. He leaves about 5:30 and normally I'm up by 7. the last few days though its been 8 or even 9 before I wake up and they are very vivid detailed dreams. The funny thing is we haven't had a land line in over a year. I haven't eaten anything before bed either......

Blog Entries
    Barometric pressure can stimulate deep sleep which leads to dreams and look at the crazy weather we're having. Could clear up when pressure normalizes, if it does.

Blog Entries
    Dial-Up phones would be a NIGHTMARE!!!!! Sorry you are having these dreams.

Years ago I dreamed my yard was covered in cows and I could not get out of my house. I live in the city so this would be very weird. LOL makes for some good laughs.

Blog Entries
    glad no one asked what are dial up phones?? i remember those. messed up fingernails.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast