Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of dog bed do your pups have?

Blog Entries
    We need to get new beds for Heidi and Sadie and I started looking at the different kinds of dog beds on the market. The memory foam ones read like a dream but the cost is more like a nightmare.

Does anyone have a memory foam dog bed? How do you feel about it?

Has anyone decided against the memory foam bed? Why? How do you feel about the decision now?

What kind of dog bed does your pup have? Any issues?

Hoping to get some feedback - any feedback. If Fido wants to answer, that would be great too.

well I'll speak for Trixie, her favorite bed is one of her daddy's discarded pillows, of course she's a small dog tho.

Spike and Mandi's favorite bed is.....MINE

Tink's favorite bed is a Queen Size one that she let's me sleep in, as long as I don't get in her way. I did get her a new one for Christmas. It would fit a 50# dog. She loves it because she sinks into the middle and it is huge and puffy. In my sewing room, she has an old bed pillow covered with a polar fleece pillowcase.

tink's bed
    Name:  Attachment-3041.jpe
Views: 59
Size:  42.5 KB

My chihuahua has a small cat bed from Wal-Mart. My Boston has a larger one from Wal-mart. They are not memory foam-I don't pay more than twenty dollars for their beds. The boston's is kind a rectangle like and has sides that come up. Sorry, I am horrible at trying to describe things.

My dog uses a LL Bean one downstairs and a queen size bed upstairs. LOL Memory foam sounds nice - mine is not.

Blog Entries
    Hi,

I went to a pet store and bought a big soft pillow for our shi tzu dog and then I put 2 soft fleece blankets on top of it from JC Penney's and he loves it. This way I can wash his blankets. Mom also gave me a little flannel blanket and he uses it for a pillow. He is spoiled rotten.

Karen

My two have two each. One type is the Wal-Mart foam beds that have a corduroy and fleece cover. Looks nice and they seem to like them. Easy to take the cover off and wash but REALLY hard to get the covers back on. And the other type is one I made for them.... A large piece of stretchy terry type fabric made into a two foot square pillow and stuffed with a half bag of poly-fill... the soft stuff. I can toss them in the washer and have them dried in a jiffy. They like both kinds. I prefer the second type.

I love Tink! What a cutie.

Bones slipped a dachshund disc 13 days ago. We thought he was toast, but he's coming around. Here's his "bed" for the next 6-8 weeks. Now if I could just keep him in there. He much prefers to walk drunkenly around the house and yard! :-D

Ghetto Crate
    Name:  Attachment-3044.jpe
Views: 19
Size:  39.8 KB

Can I get up now? I think I hear the mailman.
    Name:  Attachment-3045.jpe
Views: 15
Size:  47.6 KB

Thanks Chele! Poor Bones! Give him an extra kiss from us...He does not look too happy behind bars...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast