Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: What???? SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    thanks for sharing the snow pictures for us, it will be here soon!

Blog Entries
    We're looking at record high temps here in Iowa for tomorrow....this transplanted Minnesotan is wishing for snow too :) !!!

Blog Entries
    Girl, I don't need pictures to remind me of last winter, and the 2 winters before that!!!!!!!

I love the weather we are having right now and wish it would stay like this year round :lol:

I sure we hope a mild winter this year. I hate the cold (and snow). Having livestock, I have to get out in it everyday. Give me heat any day!

Beautiful pics of snow. I don't imagine I will see much snow unless I travel in the winter. I now live in the desert, before I lived in NW Oregon and we rarely got such beautiful snow, mostly drizzly rain all winter.

Of course, when I was driving truck I saw way too much. I did not like driving in the snow and putting on chains, YUCK. Glad to be settled in one location again

I think the snow is gorgeous & love to watch it fall.
    "I" Personally do not have to get out in it though. Big difference. My DH, kids & oldest DGS has to get & drive in it. DH & youngest DS has to work in it, so I do feel for those that cannot stay indoors & enjoy the snow from looking out at it. Getting out in a vehicle with snow or ice on the road, scares me senseless. We don't usually get a lot of snow here, but usually 1 good gift of Ice. Which I do not like at all!

Ick! Pooey! Ewww! No, no, no! Don't want any.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan in VA
    Yucky pooh!!
    My part of VA got enough snow last year to last me for the next 6 years!! Keep it in your neck of the woods! :lol:

Jan in VA
    The winter we had this past year reminded me of the winters we had when I was growing up here in VA. They say weather patterns go through cycles, so I guess we shall see ;)

Melting snow for water while power was out
    Name:  Attachment-95223.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  45.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramof6
    I think the snow is gorgeous & love to watch it fall.
    "I" Personally do not have to get out in it though. Big difference. My DH, kids & oldest DGS has to get & drive in it. DH & youngest DS has to work in it, so I do feel for those that cannot stay indoors & enjoy the snow from looking out at it. Getting out in a vehicle with snow or ice on the road, scares me senseless. We don't usually get a lot of snow here, but usually 1 good gift of Ice. Which I do not like at all!

Do you remember late Nov or early Dec of 08 (I think, I have CRS!) We had a blizzard and Tulsa got 10 inches of snow. Beautiful until I had to go outside. Then shortly after that we had that awful ice storm?

Love the snow photos but eagerly awaiting the warm summer weather here in Aust :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3