Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do with your extra hour?

Time falls back tonight. I thought about what will I do with my extra hour. I chose quilting over sleep. It wasn't hard really hard to decide. I haven't been sewing lately. I been in a rut. This extra hour I have been blessed with, made me decide to spend it in my sewing studio.

So, how will you spend your extra hour?

tea

Wish it were actually EXTRA. It's kinda like a pay - in- advance plan, where we had to "give up" an hour last apring. I really really hate daylight savings time. We live on the border of Ut and Az. Az doesn't follow daylight savings time, so the two towns are just 5 miles apart, but a whole hour different. All appointments, events, have to say "Utah time", or AZ time. What will I do??, I guess I'll just spend more time on the quilting board, take a nap, clean the kitchen, do laundry, but wait, that will all take more than my alloted hour!

Hope to use it quilting!

already spent it in Live Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by SaraSewing
    Wish it were actually EXTRA. It's kinda like a pay - in- advance plan, where we had to "give up" an hour last apring. I really really hate daylight savings time. We live on the border of Ut and Az. Az doesn't follow daylight savings time, so the two towns are just 5 miles apart, but a whole hour different. All appointments, events, have to say "Utah time", or AZ time. What will I do??, I guess I'll just spend more time on the quilting board, take a nap, clean the kitchen, do laundry, but wait, that will all take more than my alloted hour!
    Hey SaraSewing, by any chance are you talking about Kanab and Fredonia? One daughter and her family live up there and we try to visit once or twice a year. We were up there during Western Film Festival! DH would love to move up there, but I like my stores and warmth to much here in the valley.....

We had ours 2 weeks ago and I slept it - LOL

Hugs

Probably spend another hour on here. If my eyeballs don't drop out first.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts
    Hey SaraSewing, by any chance are you talking about Kanab and Fredonia? One daughter and her family live up there and we try to visit once or twice a year. We were up there during Western Film Festival! DH would love to move up there, but I like my stores and warmth to much here in the valley.....
    Yup, that's where I am!

Going to bind a wallhanging or sandwich another, depending on how the next few hours go.

Blog Entries
    Probably chatting here. :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast