Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17

Thread: What is your favorite sandwich?

Banned
    bacon and egg cob or smoked salmon/cream cheese/cucumber /lettuce.

Too many favorite sandwiches or should I say....sandwishes. LOL BLT on toast, Deviled Egg, Tuna and Deviled Egg, Open Face toast with melted cheese slice with thin slices of Onion, Cold Lamb, Beef, or Pork slices with cheese, mayo, salt & pepper, fresh turkey, PBJ on Toast, etc. So many favorites!!!

Blog Entries
    It depends on my mood at the time. My top three are tuna fish, roast beef & provolone and the ever faithful PB&J! Yours is very unique and I may have to try it. I'll try the mushroom but may have to add cheese!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    When I was kid we lived in the country and my mom wouldn't let me cook if she wsn't home so I ate alot of Miracle Whip sandwiches. White bread and Miracle Whip! Worked for me!
    When my daughter was very little she loved lettuce & mayo sandwiches. We never ate them so she thought of it herself and we always thought it odd. Yours beats that!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoriEl
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    When I was kid we lived in the country and my mom wouldn't let me cook if she wsn't home so I ate alot of Miracle Whip sandwiches. White bread and Miracle Whip! Worked for me!
    When my daughter was very little she loved lettuce & mayo sandwiches. We never ate them so she thought of it herself and we always thought it odd. Yours beats that!
    My girlfriend and I were 12 and left home alone. I couldn't cook so we made Miracle Whip sandwiches. My mom was abit embarrassed that she didn't remember to have something better for a guest! LOL We didn't mind!

I love love love tuna but I usually eat it on crackers. I have discovered I like it on Club crackers better than saltines. I also love it in a hot dog bun.
    I like to order it in sandwich places because they all make it slightly differantly. Haven't found one yet that I don't like! I always order it on wheat bread with lettuce and mayo. I hate a dry sandwich.

Salami and cheese

Even though it might sound yucky to some, I think my all time favorite sandwich is banana and mayonaise on wheat bread. It's yummy! I've heard so many people eat banana and peanut butter, but I can't stand to eat it that way. :)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17