Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93

Thread: Would Some Have a Chat With My Cat - Please!!

  1. #1
    Super Member lalaland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Yakima, WA
    Posts
    2,431
    Okay, they are nocturnal in their hunting habits, I get that, but would someone please tell Buddy that jumping on the bed at 4:30 am with that lizard you were lucky enough to catch, that is still alive and kicking, is not acceptable!!!!

    Even the dog is complaining since the last lizard crawled under her, while she was peacefully sleeping, to get away from the cat.

    And I don't appreciate having to get up and take a squirming, obviously ticked off, lizard outside to somewhere safe.

    And yes, this is a frequent occurrence. I guess I should be grateful it's only lizards???

  2. #2
    Super Member Chasing Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,174
    At least Buddy brought you the "whole thing". Kola just leaves us innards and an occasional tail and bird feet.

  3. #3
    Super Member Qbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,167
    ROFL!!!! He's just SO excited to show off his catch... "Mommy..Mommy!!! Look what I got!!!"

  4. #4
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,422
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaland
    Okay, they are nocturnal in their hunting habits, I get that, but would someone please tell Buddy that jumping on the bed at 4:30 am with that lizard you were lucky enough to catch, that is still alive and kicking, is not acceptable!!!!

    Even the dog is complaining since the last lizard crawled under her, while she was peacefully sleeping, to get away from the cat.

    And I don't appreciate having to get up and take a squirming, obviously ticked off, lizard outside to somewhere safe.

    And yes, this is a frequent occurrence. I guess I should be grateful it's only lizards???
    Maybe I should be really thankful we don't have lizards! I wouldn't like that!

  5. #5
    Super Member DebsShelties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,858
    Blog Entries
    1
    But it was a present to you showing you how much you are loved.
    Still ick though, one reason my cats are indoor cats.

  6. #6
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    oh my, your cat was waking you up to tell you to get it out of the house, that wouldn't be good with a lizard in your bed sheets

    Quote Originally Posted by lalaland
    Okay, they are nocturnal in their hunting habits, I get that, but would someone please tell Buddy that jumping on the bed at 4:30 am with that lizard you were lucky enough to catch, that is still alive and kicking, is not acceptable!!!!

    Even the dog is complaining since the last lizard crawled under her, while she was peacefully sleeping, to get away from the cat.

    And I don't appreciate having to get up and take a squirming, obviously ticked off, lizard outside to somewhere safe.

    And yes, this is a frequent occurrence. I guess I should be grateful it's only lizards???

  7. #7
    Magdalena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    1,876
    Blog Entries
    1
    :lol: You must have no fear.

  8. #8
    Super Member lalaland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Yakima, WA
    Posts
    2,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
    At least Buddy brought you the "whole thing". Kola just leaves us innards and an occasional tail and bird feet.
    I picked the last one up by the tail and was holding it up when I realized that at any moment it could just drop off, leaving me holding a tail only. Yikes!

    Yeah, I've been treated to the partials remains of some critter or another too, but at least he's kept that stuff off the bed.

  9. #9
    Super Member sewcrafty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,962
    :shock: OMG!!! That's is not an acceptable way of waking up! :lol: Just remember he loves you and it must be very much!! :lol: I would have been in the hospital if a lizard was in my bed, no ifs ands or buts about it!!

  10. #10
    Super Member lalaland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Yakima, WA
    Posts
    2,431
    Quote Originally Posted by sewcrafty
    :shock: OMG!!! That's is not an acceptable way of waking up! :lol: Just remember he loves you and it must be very much!! :lol: I would have been in the hospital if a lizard was in my bed, no ifs ands or buts about it!!
    Actually, it wakes my husband up, who then wakes me up and I take care of it. Since the cat is also a male, I suspect a macho thing going on here.

    What Buddy Does Most of the Day
    Name:  Attachment-102832.jpe
Views: 22
Size:  49.7 KB

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.