Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow! IPod Touch

Blog Entries
    I'm online on this page writing this post using my new IPod Touch. It's amazing. It's just like the Iphone but without the phone part and no monthly phone or internet fees. If you are in a wi fi area you have internet, loads and looks just like on the computer screen only smaller of course. I can zoom it to make the text large. So many free things I can add to it and I can download e books. I download the books to my computer and then sync them to the Itouch. So easy. If you think you may want the Itouch download ITunes first. Without ITunes (free) you can't sit it up. I can see so many great ways to use this little gizmo.

Blog Entries
    AWwwww....I'm sooo behind the times...I don't even have an Ipod at all...never have! I asked DH for one for Christmas several yrs. ago..I told him I wanted some type of MP3 player...he went to the store and told them he wanted to buy his wife a Y2K player.. :roll:

Blog Entries
    I would recommend any of the Ipods. I have the little Ipod shuffle and it's great for music. I noticed they were less then $30 now! Itunes makes it so easy to put songs on the Ipods. Hey if I can do it anyone can.

I'm way behind, I just got a cell phone this past fall and just now am learning to upload pics!! I need to get with the program as my kids would say.

Blog Entries
    Now here's a reason to buy an iPOD......
    When I bought my new car, it had a port in it where my portable music device could be plugged and played through the car stereo. Not owning such a thing...................well.............. :oops: .........now I do.
    Like you, I LOVE it. When I learned that it would replace a laptop computer when travelling, that nailed the sale. I even booked hotels in advance using my iPOD touch when on holidays last summer. If you play games on it, the battery goes dead quickly. That's okay, carry a wall-plug charger.

The best thing of all are the playlists and podcasts. It's against the law here to use an iPOD when driving but that applies to the scrolling and flipping. I do a LOT of driving and just set my iPOD to a playlist of music I've sorted, or to a series of podcasts and away I go. Perfect!!

toys are great.

I really want an iPod touch! It is amazing! But I like to shop which means I don't have money in my wallet for long. So I have a piggy bank that you can only get the money out, if you break with a hammer. I think I am like at $1.50. I can't hold on to money for that long. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I love, love, love my iPod Touch!! Don't know what I did without it!!! I have 3000 songs, more than 100 videos, a full season of two tv shows, a bunch of games, and my full genealogy database with more than 6000 names, plus hundreds of photos! And Internet wherever there is wireless, which is just about everywhere nowdays!

My oldest daughter has one and I am so jealous. I think that thing does everything.

Blog Entries
    I have a REALLY stupid question.....when you say that you have 3000 songs...etc...all this stuff loaded to your ipod....do you pay for all those songs from itunes...or how do you do that without spending a fortune? And...does it cost $ to download apps? (told you...stupid questions)) :roll: :oops:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast