Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: Are you a crier?

I have always been a crier, big time. You can tell me a sad story, I will cry. You cry, I cry. I cry at movies, books, anything sad. I have found that if the story (or whatever) relates to something I have experienced, I don't cry, I sob.

Sometimes when I am frustrated or overwelmed, a good cry helps clear the air. I guess it is a release.

Blog Entries
    Many years ago I adopted my dear Aunt's philosophy, "Cryin' never helped fix a thing".

Blog Entries
    I am a lllooonnnngggg time cryer. I cried at Bambi when it first came out and I was just a kid. The family used to hate sitting behind me watching a movie on TV, because I would start to cry at anything. I learned to NOT read Reader's Digest at work because I would cry over some of the stories in it. I even cry at commercials. I even wake up at night crying in real life from a dream in which I was crying.

not so much. Michael Landon on Little House on the Prairie used to make me cry every week. I do cry once in a while but when I do it is usually a release.......

I cried at the movies watching Lion King with the kids when they were young.

nope. i've never been a cryer. if someone makes me mad enough to cry, it's ON! my family knows when to back off, other's soon learn.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10