Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: A German-Serbokroatian in South Africa

A German-Serbokroatian in South Africa

Good day,

I'm an absolutly beginner for sewing and also for the quilting but I love it.

I've found on that webpage a lot of information so that's why I've registered here.

I have to apologize for my english but I hope you can understand what I mean.

Hope for a lot of contacts and informations.

Kind regards

Marina

Marina, welcome to the board. This place was just made for people like you. People who love to sew and quilt and want to share their "hobby" with other like-minded people. Your English is fine. You will like it here I promise. Most everyone is kind and willing to help with any questions you may have. Welcome from Indiana, USA.

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Minnesota and happy quilting
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Southern USA. I'm happy you have joined us. The Quilting Board is a great place to learn and get inspired.

a small village about 65 miles north of NYC
    Welcome from New York (state, not the city) - you will learn and grow in your quilting and make lots of new friends here, I promise!
    He who cuts his own wood is warmed twice, but she who makes her own quilt is warmed forever - SLR 11/7/2011

Hi, Marina! Welcome, from TX!!!

Hello Marina, welcome from northern California! You will enjoy it here. There is lots of help available and lots of friendly people! Your English is just fine!
    Janet L52

Hi Marina: Welcome from Las Vegas, Nevada. We are so glad to have you. The people on this board are so kind, generous and friendly that I know you will enjoy every minute of it. I have learned so much from so many here and I know you will too...Nice to have you join us.
    Families are like old quilts....although they tend to unravel at times...each can be stitched back together with love.

Welcome from another Minnesota quilter. This is a fabulous place to ask simple or not so simple questions. Always someone to answer. I am so glad to meet you.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Marina, glad you found your way here. You won't meet kinder more helpful people then the people here. Also, tons of information. ooo, and lots of new quilty friends. See you around the board.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast